What's new

cherry bomb in the south east

B

blue_tick

cool moe

here is the purple diesel f1. she is becoming one that just might be in my stable along with the bomb for awhile. she has come into her own in the last few weeks ( really turning my head ).

picture.php
picture.php

Cool Moe

Veteran
The cherry bomb is exploding. Putting it in sideways and roping her down looks like a power move.

The purple diesel looks very sour diesel in both the plant structure and the leaf shape, glad to see it turning the corner. Is there still a chance you could find a purple diesel f2 male or are you thinking purple diesel x cherry bomb?

B

blue_tick

BROTHER MOE

not sure but it seems you are reading my thoughts. the f2's where victim to varmints like the god x cherry. it just broke my heart to post it (never will i use fish emulsion again). i want to do something to keep this one around but not sure what the best route is to take. i have silver thio. for reversing but not sure i want to forfeit the whole plant but might not have a choice

PEACE

WelderDan

Veteran
You still have time to take a couple cuttings. Reverse one of the cuttings and pollinate the other. Have your cake and eat it too.

B

blue_tick

welder

that is another option i have been pondering and it seems to be the best at this point

thanks man

PEACE

WelderDan

Veteran
Bro, you got it covered. You're killin it wit dat CB. She's a beaut. I can't wait to see the monster it turns out to be.

I got some ((Kali Mist x (Burmese x CB)) x CB beans that would be absolute monsters if I did 'em up like you're doing.

I may have to go exploring this fall and find me a patch to grow some monsters too.

B

blue_tick

welderdan

funny you say something about the kali mist. i have one out with the bomb and i plan to hit it with the male bomb i have. i would love to see that cross play out

find a spot that has a water source. this time of year is hell to keep up with them and that is what makes it difficult

PEACE

B

blue_tick

collection of pollen will be complete today and the drying will start for storage till the females are ready

picture.php

cleaned up the bottoms and sucker branches and left a couple for the pollen to give me seeds on. looks like they might be getting ready for the stretch

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

purple diesel f 1 is looking the same. i sprayed with spinosad this morning and will be spraying green cure in the morning for safety measures. they were watered good today. need to get my bracing together soon

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

thanks brother

things need to keep going just like they are and should be a good finish

PEACE

B

blue_tick

so i just got a chance to check up on the girls real quick like. they have the streeetch going on. the purple diesel is showing up good now. i think i have a male f2 to hit her with ( thanks brother) he has been thru the test and is solid from what i can see. just need to collect the goods and then i'm set up. will post pix the weekend some time

peace

B

blue_tick

that's the one i am referring to brother. them cuts doing ok? the male will be cut and put in a glass of water and put in the window seal to collect the pollen

peace

B

blue_tick

thanks man. i hope them cuts make it. i want to see what they do inside in your set up. should be killer. i have notice more reddish leaf stems on her the last couple trips. hope it leads to some colorful flowers

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts