What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaica 2016

I was in Negril a few years ago. “King Eddie” was the dealer on our stretch of beach. Sold me some pathetic, seedy shit, the first time and some average shit the second time.
I was golfing and complaining to my caddie about the shit weed I was buying, so he sent me to Teds Mushroom Shop in Negril.

blastfrompast

Veteran
ask ninja at the fun holiday, not very far from where you"ll be, he'll hook you up, forget the budz, go for the charas.

Sorry don't do hand rub....fucking grosses me out with the whole skin thing....

i think i might have a line on some bubble hash tho...

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
We're leaving for our 3rd visit in 10 days!

Now that we're legal here, I'm bringing some shatter to accent the local budz.

Ochi, here I come!!!

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
We're leaving for our 3rd visit in 10 days!

Now that we're legal here, I'm bringing some shatter to accent the local budz.

Ochi, here I come!!!

Got home last night.

I took a gram of high test shatter & about 5g of some very up Sativa with me - bought $20 of local dirtweed (still really potent weed) & had a helluva week!

The Rasta I found last year was in same spot - I told him I was repeat from 2017 & he threw in about 50% more than originally offered. He now has brownies, which I will grab next time (no way to carry back thru the ocean to resort).

The resort staff are all on edge - "corporate" is sending in secret shoppers who try to get staff to accept tips or buy them weed. Immediate termination for those who do. I still smelled lots of herb smoke spilling from the staff only areas, so I'm thinking some DGAF.

354 days until our next trip - I love Jamaica & miss her already!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
At cool reading all of your stories about going to Jamaica. one of these days I'm going to take me a trip to Jamaica.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Went again in November, back to Mobay...was fucking Killer again..

Had buddy from near runaway bay bring me 10g of decarbed ethanol wash oil he makes and I stayed lit for 7 days...He got a bunch of genetics in return.

Might try and sneak a 4/20 trip in this year as its the last direct flight :)

mopsss

My wife and I will be going from germany to jamaica in may 2019. I rly like to visit a ganja farm and sample good weed. Any help is apreciated.

rolandomota

Can someone going to Jamaica please take a bunch of long flower pure Sativa seeds and give them away out their?

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Can someone going to Jamaica please take a bunch of long flower pure Sativa seeds and give them away out their?
:laughing:

There's plenty there, but commercial weed is gonna be indica, they get better than 2 to 1 crops in same time. Plus more weight, less space per plant. The residents can get the loooong season herb, but the island is flush with money making weed, specifically grown for the tourists.

Ochi has a store now - there are others in different cities. Med use, but tourists allowed & you only have to sign that it's for med. I think a Marley is involved, it's high end, quality product. Also has oils, cbd, leaf, etc.

Stinkymutt

I took 3 packs of assorted pure sativa seeds gave to 3 growers I met. That was in about 2001 I think , they were freebies from an order . I took one pack to a really cool guy but he had real good Sativa already haa . But I never checked back in on any of these growers and could never find the dude with the sativa! Citrus/orange smell and taste , super smooth and a great alert numbing high. Will never in my life forget it. I met him by the old pizza octagon in Negril on the cliffs , I think its gone now ?

bigAl25

Veteran
A summary of our 9/18 trip to couples on Bloody bay near NEgril. Purchased some crappy seeded weed from the bellhop for $40, he asked for $50. Rolled up around 8 joints but I was disappointed. Took a walk down past RIU to the Jamaican Walmart on the beach. Purchased some dresses for the women and asked them about good ganja. Took me 4 stalls down to Maurice. Told him about the shitty weed and he called his brother Michael to get me some orange hill ganja. Had to wait a good 30 to 60 minutes for Michael to arrive. Told Maurice I needed a chair and a Ting to be comfortable . Maurice produced both in a few minutes. Michael arrived and it was indeed really good ganja. Bought the ganja and some necklaces, jewelry for $50. The joints on the beach with our hummingbirds after breakfast were wonderful the rest of the week. My point bellhops weed sucks at Couples, walk down to the Ja Walmart and look up Maurice, that's what I'll do on our 16th trip back to Negril.

blastfrompast

Veteran
BigAl:

Try JayRed next time by Yellowbird

Also I have a couple Canadians with some nice genetics now for a year there or so...…

On resort weed usually sucks.....

Azaghal

Veteran
Hello everybody, :tiphat:
hope it is okay to post here Stinkymutt

and everybody else since I

can't give any direct advice about anything on Jamaica
since have never been there, but would like to share some photos of two hermie plants grown from seed.

The seeds themselves came from a friend who picked them out of his herb he sourced on the island in 2016
and later shared them with me.
Also have 4 firm females and 2 firm males,

but at the moment only have pictures of the hermies since they've been discarded afterwards.

Will post pictures of them later once they're ready.

Cheers

Attachments

• Hermie Jam'16, #1.jpg
    Hermie Jam'16, #1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Hermie Jam'16, #1 apical inflorescens.jpg
    Hermie Jam'16, #1 apical inflorescens.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Hermie Jam'16, #1 mixed inflorescens.jpg
    Hermie Jam'16, #1 mixed inflorescens.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Hermie Jam'16, #2.jpg
    Hermie Jam'16, #2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Hermie Jam'16, #2 apical inflorescens.jpg
    Hermie Jam'16, #2 apical inflorescens.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Hermie Jam'16, #2 mixed inflorescens.jpg
    Hermie Jam'16, #2 mixed inflorescens.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 57

blastfrompast

Veteran
any seed sourced id say in the last 15yrs is all crosses at best....at least for most of the peddlers

I have left 50-60 seed of a 16week sativa, along with a whole bunch of 13-14 week stuff.. around 20 strains .. prob 250 seed or more...

That was 2-3yrs ago...

Only one farmer (Canadian ex pat) took what I said to heart and he is rocking the tourist scene with higher end flower , he dries indoors in a custom drying room tho….makes a diff...their drying methods leave something to be desired lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts