What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new drop and relist coming this week

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have more sssdh to send in

plus a very limited amount of sssdh hybrids

some will have to be auction as i only have 5 packs of some and il be keeping a few packs of each

this is a 1 time auction deal,normaly i dont do auction but with such litle amounts of packs i thought it would be beter

i have sssdh male x
sssgx sssdh x g13hazex sssdh
uk cheese(the original) x sssdh
east coast sour d(the clone only) x sssdh
casey jones(truecanabliss cut)xsssdh very limited
grandaddy purple x sssdh very limited

the casey and gdp will def be auction as im prob only going to put 2-3 packs of each up,the rest of seeds will be buy it nows

im going to do a big run of all these in fututre so no need to go crazy
on the auctions,only if you cant wait 3-4 months

these are all very limited maybe 10 packs each 20 at most
so grab them if you want them
il be listing them on monday

peace

there is also a few packs of each of my previous release that was unpaid for that will be realeased along with the new 1's
so grab them while you can as these are the last of them

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
originally posted by Rez

"SuperSilverSourDieselG13Haze (SSSDG13H)

A fresh release of SSSDG13H) is available now at $100/10 seeds from Reservoir Seeds and SB.
It is a Joint Project between OJD and Reservoir Seeds.
I gave him a huge selection of many generations of the SSSDH gene pool Projects,OJ has more generations of the SSSDH gene pool than ANYONE has access to,fwiw.... And he returned a copies of his award-winning SSSDH Clone,along with a nice flat of G13Haze (The "Amsterdam" Cut that originated with Soma) males to return the favor.
The exact same parents were used in his release,and Reservoir's.
Grow reports have already been published,a simple search will yield all the info on this hybrid that anyone could need.
This is a fairly large-scale release,(like the CHEMDOG SOUR DIESEL bean release) & I'd expect them to be available for a few months at the least,even at Reservoir's extraordinary turnover rate.
However,Once these are gone,they will not be repeated.
The price,at $100 for ten seeds,will mkae eveyone happy,too,I hope.

Thanks All,& Enjoy!"

:D:D

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Yeah I know that info...thanks though.

I was after really specific info from ojd.

What sssdh mum was used?
What is this G13 male like?

Ta.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well wasnt it ojd's,,now elite,, sssdh cut,,,a proven good mum

and soma's g13/haze elite male pollen,, a proven really good dad

true grit

Veteran
OJD- Hey bro!! Can't wait to get a crack at these ladies! Running the SSSDH now bro and finding some great plants, cant wait to run the SD x SSSDH and teh Casey x SSSDH.... those are both gonna be super killer plants!! Both of these have tremendous potential IMO....Keep me posted bro, you know I'm all over the gear!! Need to find something the replace the Hazey I didn't mom up!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

ive uploaded them but i think they will be going up tomorow

just waiting for old pink to release them

peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour granddaddypurple haze, spewin i just had to spend a small fortune getting our car fixed otherwise i would have snapped them up quick