What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aphgooey Just in my window!

cajunCali

First let me start by saying I have never grown anything and would like to get serious about growing but just to see if I had the patients and care to grow a plant I bought a clone from the dispensary and have been keeping it on 12/12 but the only light it gets is from my window. Since it has been in the 70's lately I have had her outside lately. Here are some pics and if someone might give me an estimate of how much longer till harvest? I know your going to laugh and say got about a gram there buddy, but this is my first grow and I am exited about it.

Attachments

• Picture 383.jpg
    Picture 383.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 543.jpg
    Picture 543.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 551.jpg
    Picture 551.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 549.jpg
    Picture 549.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 15

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
for not tryin id say you did great nowhere near done yet im sure u might get 2g u prob got atleast 1month left i would let it go till it stops gettin bigger its just startin to fill out be patient u will be surprized or check the trics always works best of luck im sure youll have many great grows in the future
peace stone

Frozenguy

Veteran
For just being in the window/outside and your first grow, it looks really frosty!!!

I would let it go probably another 6 weeks.. At radio shack, there are microscopes for $6 or maybe $10. If you ever grow again, this will be a GOOD investment. You wont have any more questions about when to harvest if you have that thing, if you can tell the difference between: clear, cloudy, and amber.

Anyways, awesome plant man, dont let her dry out, keep doing what youre doing, and grow again because it can be some of the best, cleanest smoke you ever get and its fun/relaxing/adds oxygen to your room :)

Oh, and keep your cat away from it!!!!! lol

BTW, when did you buy it, and how long after (if not right away) did you start 12/12 and how lightproof (dark) is your 12 hours dark?

cajunCali

I bought it on dec. 20th started it on 12/12 on the 1st of January. My dark is pretty dark I actually put them in a cabinet with no light coming in at all in a room with no lights on at all.
Yes I said them, I also got a Blue Dream clone and started her on 12/12 at 5 inches tall. hoping she finishes at around 9" and one solid bud. She is starting to flower real nice. I will post some pics of her later today plus some better one of my aphgooey cause the pics I have are not really doing her any justice, she has easily a quarter ounce on her right now, frosty and stinky. :)

cajunCali

These are some better pics of Aphgooey.

Attachments

• Picture 590.jpg
    Picture 590.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 576.jpg
    Picture 576.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 585.jpg
    Picture 585.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 584.jpg
    Picture 584.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 14

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
sick dude! yeah you still have a little while :joint: but that's awesome for a windowsill!

ArcticBlast

D

danny karey

the buds are 2/3rds water, so what every see on the on the plant divide by 2/3 and thats what the yeild will be........approximately.

Ya id say the better part of 6 weeks, make sure it stays totally dark man, you don't want those clones to hermi cause of light leaks during the dark period.

Looking good though man, keep up the good work!

Danny

cajunCali

Here are some of my Blue Dream.

Attachments

• Picture 592.jpg
    Picture 592.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 593.jpg
    Picture 593.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 594.jpg
    Picture 594.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 595.jpg
    Picture 595.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 13

cajunCali

So a friend of mine just brought me over a clone of white widow. I don't want anymore than 2 plants that I have but since I have never even smoked white widow I took it. :) I think I might try a deep water culture, I have been reading about them and have everything that I need here. Here are some pics, the clone looks in bad shape.

Attachments

• Picture 599.jpg
    Picture 599.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 598.jpg
    Picture 598.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 597.jpg
    Picture 597.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 596.jpg
    Picture 596.jpg