What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I OVERDOSED

D

danimal7

OK , so people have brought me edibles probably 2 dozen times....They always say the same thing "becareful, only eat 1 or 2"
....and I usually eat it all and have no effect

couple of days ago I made cannabutter with some heavily chromed up trim ..then made brownies

i ate two brownies 3"x3" at 12:30 .....at 3:00 I was starting to stagger and my head was spinning

I was totally fucked up ...way too much... uncomfortably high!

I had tried to go snowboarding a 3:00 just as it was really hitten me
made 2 runs and had to quite , just went and sat by the truck till my buddies were done.:hide:
then came home ,munched out like crazy and then slept like a rock:microwave:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friend ate one brownie one time of some OG Kush trim and was talking to spirits and shit.

D

danimal7

sounds to me like you correct-dosed and just tried to do too much :joint:

yeah , cause the wife and a buddy ate some today (about 1/5) what i had, they had a nice ,fun buzz all day they havent even wanted to smoke...

like I said I OD"D:booked:

Vorsprung

you can definitely OD on edibles, and not in a fun way.

yeah.. that point you feel like every molecule in your body is melting down into the couch, and you're wondering if you've shit your pants or you just can't feel your ass, and you think your teeth might have fallen out... that's when you've had too much edibles.

D

danimal7

I cant imagine what that dose would have done to a normal human ... I'm a kind of superstoner,(compared to friends) after smoking kind bud all day long for over 20 years...I have a high threshold

Littleleaf

Veteran
My first brownie was an eye opener for shore. Was so hammered I couldn't sit down.I ended up cleaning the hole house. You definitely need to be careful on how much you eat.

M

medi-useA

I have NEVER had success with cooking canna food...or I have a HIGH tolerance...but I have some almost black cannaoil I'm going to make brownies with...probably tonight if it's a quiet night...

I'm Really hoping for some relief from these...But I am also aware greatly of the possibility of overdose...but as I have a Ltr or more of this cannaoil, I will use the first batch of brownies to determine dosage...

PS Cleaning the whole house 'aint such a bad idea....and then clean the growroom!...Use the Force...er..Brownies...! :)

muA

Gr33nman

my mom once ate 2 brownies that i left @ the rents house, she is diabetic (wonder why?) and she thought for almost 3 days straight she was going to die . hind sight: #1,dont eat things your not sure of #2, dont leave your high powred eatibles at the parents house
( i had left them there so that i had a bone to chew on while not at home)

D

danimal7

I used 2 sticks of cannabutter and out of that I ate about a third
I figure I ate a little more that half a stick ...3 to 4 times what I should have eaten

It happens man. I usually just pass out or laugh uncontrollably. I guess I am fortunate. I have never had a terrible experience where I would have to hide. Again a lot of it is atmosphere. Just take yourself out of public places and chill. The earth is still spinning and you may sleep like 14 hours....but a good sleep feels great.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
It can be so heavy..! I rarely eat anything with cannabis... Sometimes I make toast with the hand that was just making bubblehash... The butter takes it right off... I barely feel that, because it is a miniscule dose...

I DO prefer to do anything edible-wise with my own bubblehash instead of buds. It seems more chill.

My first brownie was an eye opener for shore. Was so hammered I couldn't sit down.I ended up cleaning the hole house. You definitely need to be careful on how much you eat.
You couldn't sit down? I've heard of not being able to stand up... but damn... that's intense.

SuperConductor

Veteran
Just goes to show the benign nature of the plant. Imagine overdosing on any other drug and going snowboarding or cleaning the whole house lol

The very worst thing that can hppen is you fall asleep, quick call a fucking ambulance! No wait I'll sleep here.

btw hypoglycemia and being high are kind of similar experiences so if a diabetic person doesn't know they're high it's only natural for them to think they're going to die.

Also I've always wanted to know what the hell is a stick of butter and how do you hold it without it melting?