What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ATTN : 2-3 pack Bins

G

guest3854

ATTENTION : Until tha new 2 & 3 pack Bins are input by staff at SBay and tha Boutique, please include a note indicating tha varieties of choice with payment. 1 pack $60, 2 packs $110 and 3 packs fer $160 :sasmokin:

picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

Hella THC

Flying High, you shouldn't be disappointed with the Boss.

I'm about to take advantage of a 3 pack myself.

One of each! Then I'll have like 26 Mob Boss to grow out and find stellar phenos.

Thanks Steele!

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
ok steele I'm ready to order Mob Boss and the Prophet, I just click the normal buy option on both (seedbay), then when sending in payment attach a note to the info printout confirming that you do a 2 pack deal for $110.

So send in usd$115 (including $5 postage) with the note and all good?

will wait to hear from you before ordering ;)

solarz

Hey bro...i sent him a pm asking this same EXACT thing...and you have it correct. You can still wait on Steele to confirm...but i just thought i'd let ya know. I'm waiting on the 3 pack trifecta...lol. Mob Boss, The prophet, and Ultra Sonja

G

guest3854

Solarz, thanks fer fielding tha question in my absence. Stoked to hear you dug tha 3 pack deal; it's more like tha wu-Tang collection, lol.

Cornflake, there you go buddy..... Go 'head an' pull tha trigga, you got it right. You and yers be well.

Stay healthy folks,
Steele

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
been lurking the grind house forum for a while..... your gear looks spectacular....

i have several chem d and uk cheese hybrids in my vault.... mob boss and ultra sonja gonna fit right in...

2 pack bonus ..... :biggrin: ....thnx

Frozen

Please have a re-stock at the Boutique.

I would like to buy some Blue Sonja and Mob Boss at the Boutique by cc.

I will never buy at Seedbay, too many reports of funds not received and seeds not
received.

cheers

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i really wish the bay took CC payments. I only shop at the Boutique, luckily the prophet (likely my next purchase) is still up. But I really want that SOL mix pack too...

G

guest3854

Yo fellas, Mob Boss is damn near outta stock..... Have no fuckin' fear, a new laser printer is on it's way to produce more breeder cards; and then we can git more out to y'all. The Prophet and Ultra Sonja are equally sick selections, with each having it's own strong points and characteristics, respectively.

Ultra Sonja grown from seed by CornFlake
picture.php

Grown by Rounders
picture.php

The Prophet grown by Aeric
picture.php

Thanks fer all y'alls support in GrindHouse,
Steele

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
and thank you steele for including that pic in your banner, I take it as a compliment mate

not sure if you realise it or not but that pic is of a side branch not the main which was ginormous and I still run it today ;)

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
:biggrin: .... Ordered mine just in time i guess.....

Steele...... May I ask how you store your beans.......?

onioncreek

My next purchase from the boutique will be Mob boss and blue sonja, all the pics I see of these two look great. I would love to see some smoke reports on the mob boss, I see grow but can't seem to find where they posted the smoke results.

Latest posts

Latest posts