What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue's.. Uk Clone (Constructive & Structured comments please)

cannaboy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo dude :wave:

Neat thread... :yes: we feelin' the Blues vibe more than with Cheese,, Blues is slightly more uplifting,, fruitier and makes us think more :canabis:

Flower shots from the other week...
picture.php

Hope this helps

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Here's my recent grow of the blues - I much preferred it in soil, something I've never tasted, as it's always a hydro strain, so if you wanna do something right, I figured do it yourself...;)

The earthiness is strangely reduced in soil, and the sweet blueberry smell is amped up a little more, though it doesn't seem to have the 'honk' that hydro buds have either - a little more stealthy, but it still made me nervous in the last week. Not as smelly as the Mystery Strain though (aka 'the smelly one'), which puts the blues and Cheese in the shade when it comes to pure, bustable stink...;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some peeps say its an SK hybrid,,,,

here is what i know about the whole subject

back in the 80`s and 90`s loads of uk peeps started growing weed,,,every tom dick and harry was buying sk1 and its hybrids,,,,,sk1 [an hybrids] are "ok" for UK outdoor so peeps just loved it....loads of SK and its hybrids started poulating growrooms allover the uk,,,,,10-20 years later sensi aint sellin the same seeds as they did 10-20 years ago,,,,

the best clones stood the test of time

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I think it's possibly Northern Lights X Skunk #1 or even NL X SuperSkunk or NL X Big Bud - I always heard some rumours of home-made crosses doing the rounds back in the early '90s, when there wasn't much more to get than old Sensi stock from Sunlight Systems and those guys.

Both the blues and the smelly one have been around for over 15 years at least, held by someone or other that I know of personally. Definitely not the same strain though - the smelly one has less BB and earthiness, and more of a petrol/tropical fruit tang to it, but they're very close, and physically almost identical.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the 1 i have looks like an SK1 lookalike, sat next to the cheese clone it looks like a direct relation,,,:),,

Standaman

Nice pics lads, so how come the cheese has been rinsed out so much yet blues isn't really messed with? I believe i have smoked some in Nottingham maybe 10 years ago and it was very tasty can't remember the high though

D

DoffCocker

has anyone who has grown the blues also grown UGORG's crosses?

And if so how do they compare?

VRG(of UGORG) reckons only Arnold Layne of uk420 has the original cut.

p.s. nice buds :) Im still looking for my first amazing pheno, can only dream of elite cuts lol.

grimweeder

wouldnt mind gettin my hands on that one, read a lot about it an seen loads of pics but never had the chance to smoke it. i got the cheese but its not so great, its great but i want some extra fruitiness to it, which im feelin the blues may give, never grown any of ugorgs crosses they are supposed to be quit good from wot ive seen. i may grab a pack if i cant find the original.
nice lookin pics guys

cannaboy

My evaluations of this strain may Give an idea to her pedegrie status this strain has a rancid putrid fresh smell about it that is unmistakeable and different from anything I ever smoked it tastes so so good fresh better than month cured buds of tasty varieties. I do see it's a cross from experience with the cheese as its genetics have blended similar to that of typical cheese crosses with traits in growth patterns identical and it has the explosion of vigour. If this is the case what was about back 15+ years ago that was sweet stinky & fruit berry liquor. (DEFINATLY ISN'T A HAZE x SKUNK!!!) It's a new keeper for a while anyhow. I am gonna cs it in the new year and then see what I get results wise.

UGORG did a fem with this why not The cheese??

Grimweeder... I have smoked Killa Smelly Berry they are verrrrry good IMO bettter than BigBuddah's stuff.. buy a long shot..I can't get on the site to get some packs myself but keep trying. It's a shame some 1 isn't putting there hand up as its creator.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blues x Cheese will be available to my friends soon ,,,,i think some peeps will be impressed:)

D

DoffCocker

Blues x Cheese :eggnog:, you planning on releasing that rick?

Would be quite a seller id imagine.

Latest posts

Latest posts