What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party guide to India?

O

ocean99

Who's been to india? Is it true that the weed is bountiful and the LSD flows like water? Sounds like so much fucking fun, not to mention the beautiful countryside.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i'm interested in this too!

and F that Ibiza place, sounds like a place where rich assholes date-rape underage european girls....

ArcticBlast

O

ocean99

If what I'm reading isn't completely made up the rupee just gained 90% on the dollar. FUCK.

tintala

the rupee is 46/ 1 $... bout the same as mexico exchange....... the dollar lost it's strenght in INDIA and NEPAL 10 years ago, rebounded then went back down after 9/11. Nepal is about 74 npl rupees/ 1 $... India is more expensive.

chappie

Veteran
In main cities, especially in Rajasthan, you can get a "special lhassi" quite easily at most hotels which have a cafe. If its not on the menu, ask.

There's also the "government bhang shops" but those places always creeped me out, and they don't sell charas or ghanja, only bhang and edibles.

At temples, you can also get bhang.

As for scoring ganja, you can try the illicit alcohol vendors in Varanasi etc, or just make friends somehow. I wouldn't trust any of the cab drivers I met.

Helis

"Special Lassies" in Jaipur and Agra ;)
Just ask for bhang by the beach.
You'll no doubt smell it being smoked (mostly hash)... This for me has been the easiest way to find something while traveling. Though I am never looking for much, I usually travel with mixed company.

I guess I've been when my home currency was a little more profitable there.
But still, cheaper than the glitz of Ibi$a