What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Sativa Soul

Top 44 outdoor

22732DSCN2615.JPG

22732DSCN2614.JPG

P

perakko

nirvanas jock horror is septembers special offer, only 10e a pac! I'm really considering getting a few pacs. that's bargain!

G

Nirvana ROCKS the house good!!

Grown out,ice,bigbud,masterkush,afgaan, all good!!
Good prices and good work at a way NIRVANA breeders!
More pics....

NorCalChron

growth solution :D

can anyone post up some more pics of jock horror? Everyone seems to like this strain and i have 10 germing in soil right now!

G

My AK-48 hasn't matched any shown here. Sad because i want that old AK back!

aeric

Veteran
Sometimes ya just wanna pop a few cheap beans for fun n see what they do....

Blue mystic, Swazi, Ice all good. WRhino, Papaya not so good, others seem to have had better results with those.

I love this thread and want to see more. I would appreciate it if anyone has grown out some Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Pure Indica to post some pics here. I have seen some grows on other threads but it would be greatly appreciated.
TheAfficianado

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
i love nirvana as well, thats all i grow ..top 44, papaya, k2 are all supreme. papaya had a low germination rate but once i got a fem its a wonderful plant. out of k2 and top44 i have two phenos of each both look and taste great......top 44 is just like the description ,,,,,buds, as fat as candles..

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
that is a sweet bush you got Kiefer !!!! NICE WORK
here are some more

papaya

top 44 close up and cola

Last edited:
I grew a nirvana "silver pearl" once that was a huge dissapointment, giving nirvana the benefit of doubt i then grew some "K2" which was an even bigger dissapointment, the "K2" was particulary poor with hardly any trich production...yet i hear nothing but good reports from other growers about nirvanas seeds...
Does anyone know if i was just unlucky in my choice of strains? Ive never come across a k2 or silver pearl smoke report.
Im tempted at a thrid time lucky as i can get hold of their seeds easily and very cheaply, i just dont fancy wasting anymore growing time on a waste of space.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I would never buy nirvana again due to poor germ rates alone, BUT... I love my papaya plant. She yields great, she smells great, she tastes great, and everybody that smokes her loves the high. I will keep this plant forever.

With nirvana there are diamonds in the rough, but why bother with the rough in the first place?

G

I recently had some good luck with their Medusa, a feminised Misty of some sort. Smelt like musty socks, tasted like sugar cane, and damn good stoner shit. But have had not so good luck with some of their basics.....just my opinion

wacked

These pic's are from some Nirvana mixed seeds I bought a couple of years ago, I only got 2 females from all 8 seeds, there a choice of five strains in the bag.

The first pic was more of a (sativa) with a kick arse high.

The second pic is my current grow, (Indica) this strain is very stinky, huge fat leaves, and a very clean high. will update pic's as she grows

Can anyone tell for sure what strain these are ?

Master Kush ?

Afghani ?

PPP ?

Skunk#1 ?

Nirvana Special ?

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I've been snooping around to find out what people are saying. You can run an advanced search for a specific nirvana strain and get a list of many different posts with both good and bad reports. Example: My advanced search was "nirvana moroc x afghan". It brought me here. I've also ran a search for "nirvana" + "what ever strain he offers", be it ice, white widow citral.

Most posts are positive. I'm a fan just because of the site. Will most likely become a fan of his seeds in a few months.