What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Room Pesticide Contamination Fix

Indica57

I commend you on your due diligence in finding a better answer and sharing it

No, problem. I was pretty concerned, hope others may read the info if they unfortunately find themselves in the same boat. I feel a lot better after emailing the professionals. And after communicating with all of you (real world experiences). It was nice of you to chime in :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That is encouraging, thank you for sharing. I emailed the National Pesticide Information Center last night, waiting for a response, of course they may be bias, hopefully they;re not. I live in a state the allows the growing of up to 6 plants. I only have 4 so I am totally legal. Thanks again for responding :)
Very welcome and I'm with Weird on this, great job following through for more information and even better for sharing the info after.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Just in case it stays on the leaves, I would recomend you to avoid cross contamination at harvest. Clean cut all the fan leaves and all older leaves as soon as you cut the plants and discard them. Then clean the blades you used or use new (clean) ones for trimming the younger leaves from the buds.

Indica57

Just in case it stays on the leaves, I would recomend you to avoid cross contamination at harvest. Clean cut all the fan leaves and all older leaves as soon as you cut the plants and discard them. Then clean the blades you used or use new (clean) ones for trimming the younger leaves from the buds.

Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for the tip!!

Latest posts

Latest posts