What's new

Denver police raid the International Church of Cannabis

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Glad the case was thrown out. The reporter seemed a bit disrespectful and treated the man he was interviewing as a joke.

that was literally the worst thing ive seen. you could tell steve was like "fuck this tool" in his head when the reporter douche is like "are you high right now? I don't even believe you" ...what a fucking donkey knob. I bet he just didn't know how to handle the subject like a professional should, and just resorted to acting like a stupid ass kid out of his own lack of self confidence/discomfort. seems like he has never been offered a puff of a joint before. lol and I wouldn't be surprised why.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yea if i found a better story would have shared it. but it is crazy that they raided them when cannabis is legal in Colorado no?

hyposomniac

Veteran
Yea the guy was just looking for some cheap easy jokes but the good pastor handled it pretty darn well and got his message across

Yeah, it reminds me of a scene from the biographical movie of Nicky Cruz' life "The Cross And The Switchblade" where David Wilkerson (played by Pat Boone) is being harassed by a cop for preaching on a street corner and all the people who have gathered tell the cop to leave him alone, it's a right and what not (much like those voting for legal pot) but then when the cop leaves they being to make fun of the preacher and tell him to shut up and what not (much like this reporter). You have to know that this reporter feels like he is only mirroring the sentiments of the population he is being called to report on and to, and thus represent or else he would feel like he was putting his career in the "limelight" (which he has probably craved since being repeatedly beat up in grammar school) in jeopardy. As to his question of whether the minister was high or not; it was totally unprofessional, kinda like asking a priest if he is drunk after taking communion. And then following it up with "I don't believe you"...who the fuck cares? Just my opinion.