What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

~star~crash~

Cherry Cookies x Chaquita Banana :biggrin:
picture.php

~star~crash~

he let her out .. couple dozen or so people on the west coast and a handfull on the east coast have her now ...also she's in the mid west ...this is a rare cut & i though it would be nice if she had her own place ...so be it!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'm still waiting on roots... :shucks: Atleast I have a mom of her. So I can keep on trying! Lol. Just put two more cuts of her in the closer yesterday.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
The mom is doin ok. When I received the cut it came with some friends...russet mites! So I trimmed her back really well and nuked dafuq outta her using Avid and Forbid4f. That was 3 months ago and no sign of mites since then (I scope plants frequently now...actually scoped the HK this morning). The problems I'm having with her is she is really not liking nutes. She doesn’t burn, but her leaf edges curl up pretty bad. I started giving her just water and that has helped.

As crazy as it sounds, my instinct is telling me she is fukd because of the mites/nuking. She was freakin covered in russets when I got her. And then I dropped the nukes on her for the next 10 days. I'm wondering if the poison the russets inject into the plant hasn’t done her in for good? :dunno:

I'm hoping I can get a cut to root so I can make that the new mom and hope for the best.

~star~crash~

one thing i've notice about Hammerhead genetics (i've run two other strains previously) is that they are pretty stiffed stemmed plants ...which i really like ... easy to support