What's new

North London Church Strech

draz

Hey,

Started the 5 pack of NLC on day 15 in a tight cab and wondering when you expect the stretch to stop with this strain.

On another note, sadly only got 1 female out of 5 seeds. Looking forward to starting the secret reciepe in the next few months!

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I have two church under a 1000 watt hps,put them in flower at about two feet tall,and one ended up being seven feet tall,lots of supercropping,but damn fine smoke.

I popped two of the five pack and both were female,luck of the draw I guess.

mack 10

Veteran
^^lol 7 ft tall, what's the flavour like on the church x sssdh? aka, xmas freeb.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I attribute the height to a young plant from seed then cloned,Im pretty sure she will shorten with age,my other strains have anyway.
Flavor cannot be commented on yet,as I am still flowering,took a test bud at eight weeks,to check the buzz,and its fine.two more weeks of flower,and a proper cure will give me the true taste.:)

draz

Sorry probably should have clarified.

These are from clone, but flowered at ~2", a few days after rooting.

Basically looking for the number of days till they stop stretching, if anyone knows.

archie123

draz,,3 to 4 weeks and they slow down,they never stop building top...mine more sssdh,great meds..still clones of this girl around the area???
over
A1

draz

Hello,

So I had to take them at 9 weeks as I was going on holiday for a couple.

1st run had some low P issues but they still turned out well. Smell is still evolving but not particularly smelly ladies, a little lemon, spice.

I can't say I can properly evaluate the smoke as I just picked up a Vapexhale cloud and it is kicking my ass! I'll update once i get a complete picture.

My standout was the 1 fem mix, it has quite the rancid odor to it. Anywhere from a chemical smell to at times pooo but in a good way...

And next I'll be starting my pack of Secret Recipe :woohoo: