What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the white hybrids

i've red somewhere you're going to release some The white crosses..i'd like to know whitch are theese crosses. i'm very interested about the white strain and his hybrids and maybe i'll give em a run at the next oudoor season! :dance013::thank you:

mack 10

Veteran
:woohoo: been waiting for these, the White edition:)the white really seems too add to a cross,structure,resin etc. ooh wonder what goodies are coming? whitecookies? whitetriangle? etc.Give us a hint true?:biggrin:Mack.

i'ld like to see maybe a white x chem D or a white x sour d or sssdh....something like that!! i wanna grow some real dank next year! XD

archie123

meet the white jones...:tiphat:

Attachments

• wj49 038.jpg
    wj49 038.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 10

Galactic

I can smell the white og Chem already...such a nobrainer... 3 way chemD/sfv og/white.....

White donor plz (lol)