What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
^^^^
Chem D Side Buds

View Image

KarmaTrain Bottom & Left, Chem D at back middle

View Image
woohoo.gif

:dance013::tiphat::jump::bow:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Sorry, mates, lads, and bros I've been away for a wee holiday but I'm back now, plants are looking good, week 7 on Monday, KarmaTrains are getting their flush for a week with Plant Magic flushing agent then a few days of pure water if needed. Get back to you all later, bit busy here.

HGO

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
"wee holiday" = drunk out his mind since St Patricks Day .....good old Irish tradition

Hay handsome dyin to see those sexys! Good to see you around holmes...peace!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
KarmaTrain Day 54

KarmaTrain Day 54

As promised, KarmaTrain is being flushed hard as you can see with the yellow leaves.

KarmaTrain Day 54

picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey HGO:tiphat:

Very nice Karmatrain and they are getting a very nice flush aswell, sure they' ll be delicious:)

Vibes bro'!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow the 4SD and Sour Diesel are awesome!!

How are the smell on them ?

Thanks for the pics bro':tiphat:

Bonzo

Veteran
beautifull HGO! man theres no mistakin' SD...i ran her once and looked just like that. Fat buds indeed! :)

sto

Hey bro, your 4sd is Awesome
nice calix and resinous
love the bud structure :tiphat:

sd look like delicious too :)
full vibes.