What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All of my grow reviews.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Work in progress will continue to fill in threads I have made...

This is a list of every strain I have grown and reviewed on IC. Hopefully this helps some of you.

Chimera Seeds

Female Seeds
[/LIST]
Green House Seed Company

Karma Genetics

Mosca Negra Seeds

Paradise Seed Seeds

Reservoir Seeds
Spice of Life

The Flying Dutchmen

I wouldn't currently grow anything from this company. Can't speak for non-fem'd beans other than Dutchmen's Royal Orange, but I've grown Nepal Kush, Dutchmens Royal Orange, and blueberry x skunk (there is no blueberry at all) and they were terrible. 3 strikes in a row and your definitely out of my seed buying recommendation list.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks there is a bunch more check back will be adding about 15 more links maybe tonight or tomorrow and then some more when I feel like finding them.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive always enjoyed your grow threads :) thx for putting them all together for easy access:good:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks and no problem guys wish I had started it in the beginning and could find everything lol. I'll keep piling it on should be a bunch more this year as well.

V

vonforne

420 you have been a busy little bee havn´t you? Nice job there putting this together. That is like the strain report. lol Do you spend all of your money on electricity and seeds?

V

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LoL, pretty much. When I started growing back in 08' (like that was long ago lol) I decided to do all seed grows for experience and to build my skills. I figured if you can make every single plant in a large seed grow happy then organics is mastered. I feel accomplished in organics now and it has given me a lot of confidence in growing in general. I will be doing coco next so we will see how it goes. Expect about 6-8 more additions to the list for the rest of year.

Rez Aeric Cali-O x Sour Diesel
Rez Chem D x Hindu Kush
Rez Durban Poison x Diesel
Another pack of Sour D and another pack of Chemd IBL
Possibly RKS from Rez if I make the list
DJ GrapeKrush

and whatever I can grab from Karma's Kush releases are the itinerary so far.

B

BlazingSaddles

Very nice collection of grows there 40!

Heres the million dollar question.. Which strain did u like the most all round? I know its subjective as hell but u must be able to say at least top 3.. If not your absolute favorite?

Any BOG grows for you in the future 40?..

keep up the great work
Blazing:tiphat:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1. Rez Galadriel intense pineapple, fruit, sour d pheno.
2. Spice of Life OG Kush x BlueSatellite 2.2
3. For 3rd place I'd say the mom I found in some beta's from Karma Genetics and it is Happybrother x SFV BX2 (the kush male he lost). He is about to release a new line of kushes tho and he thinks its better than the last and I love his gear so far. Rez's Killer Chemdog is also amazing and ties for third.

I can only say Rez's galad is best for me because the high is much more dynamic than the SOL strain. Kush is heavy the sour d and c99 highs are intense and strong. Both taste and smell phenomenal.

I'd pop 2 packs of each and be guaranteed some really nice moms. Go for the tall weak stemmd ogk x bs 2.2 Flowering smells amazingly like lemon zest and the sweetest berry. Basically flops over with very deceptive weight of buds. 2 oz a plant in 3 gal organic easy.

For galadriel I found some really bomb sour phenos but the one of 9 female was a sweet one and just amazing. These are tall and lanky as well with very sativa buds not the dense short plants those are the sour one's and some have a touch of floral/fruit.

As far as BOG goes I bought 4 packs of seeds and popped 2 so far. I did not even bother finishing the report. Bogbubble and Lifesaver. I did not bother with clones either. 1 bogbubble was decent smell but really light and not noticeable unless it was an ounce in a jar and you just opened it. I have seen many amazing bog grow though so it very well could just be bad luck. They were all much better than the ghs (gws, ww, and wr) I ran at the time tho lol. I will pop the remaining packs again sometime and see whats up but so far I just don't think its a fair shake with all the good posts of bog gear I have seen since og.

Last edited:
B

BlazingSaddles

1. Rez Galadriel intense pineapple, fruit, sour d pheno.
2. Spice of Life OG Kush x BlueSatellite 2.2
3. For 3rd place I'd say the mom I found in some beta's from Karma Genetics and it is Happybrother x SFV BX2 (the kush male he lost). He is about to release a new line of kushes tho and he thinks its better than the last and I love his gear so far. Rez's Killer Chemdog is also amazing and ties for third.

I can only say Rez's galad is best for me because the high is much more dynamic than the SOL strain. Kush is heavy the sour d and c99 highs are intense and strong. Both taste and smell phenomenal.

I'd pop 2 packs of each and be guaranteed some really nice moms. Go for the tall weak stemmd ogk x bs 2.2 Flowering smells amazingly like lemon zest and the sweetest berry. Basically flops over with very deceptive weight of buds. 2 oz a plant in 3 gal organic easy.

For galadriel I found some really bomb sour phenos but the one of 9 female sweet ones just amazing. These are tall and lanky as well with very sativa buds not the dense short plants those are the sour one's and some have a touch of floral/fruit.

As far as BOG goes I bought 4 packs of seeds and popped 2 so far. I did not even bother finishing the report. Bogbubble and Lifesaver. I did not bother with clones either. 1 bogbubble was decent smell but really light and not noticeable unless it was an ounce in a jar and you just opened it. I have seen many amazing bog grow though so it very well could just be bad luck. They were all much better than the ghs (gws, ww, and wr) I ran at the time tho lol. I will pop the remaining packs again sometime and see whats up but so far I just don't think its a fair shake with all the good posts of bog gear I have seen since og.

Great frickin report 40 damn homie.. I really like someone committed to their work and you Sir certainly are that.. +++rep.

I was very interested to see the SOL OG Kush x BlueSatellite2.2 up there in your number 2 spot i was just looking at those seeds the other nite very cheap if i remember correctly around $50usd for 10...

Hope you dont mind thought id chuck up a couple of pics i just took of my Blue Satellite freebie.. thought it appropriate since you mentioned a couple of characteristics of the Blue Satellite. That lean you mentioned lol.. yes ive got it too staking is essential for these girls. I got easy 3oz+ off the seed mother plant grown in 5 gallon organic this clone here is in a 3 gallon will yield easy 2oz probably a bit more. These pics are at day 54..

This is a serious strain for cash croppers although to be honest the smoke from the mother although it was very strong the taste was just not there. Im going to let it go longer this time do around 65 days see if that improves the flavours at all.

That Rez Galadriel sounds very tempting i had kinda committed to getting 3 packs of BOG sour bubble next but im 100% keen to try alot of Rez's gear... i think after ive got this sour bubble urge off my chest il try some Galadriel.

Attachments

• DSC00867.jpg
    DSC00867.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00868.jpg
    DSC00868.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00869.jpg
    DSC00869.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 8
B

BlazingSaddles

Heres some Blue Satellite at around 3 weeks of vegging in 5 gallons organic under 600w MH. They take a while to get going early in veg but they soon catch up. The ones at the back in 2nd pic arent BlueSatellite just the front ones. Its just such a pity about the taste because everything else about this strain is killer! If letting it go longer maybe 70days doesnt improve the flavour then unfortunately this will be my last run with it.

Again, hope u dont mind me sharing:)

Blazing

Attachments

• DSC00870.jpg
    DSC00870.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00871.jpg
    DSC00871.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 11