What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Super Skunk

G

Well here are some pics of the infamous mass superskunk. When I first read of it in the cannabile 1 and that it was crossed with chem to make the sour d. I started to really think that my long lost friend was the creater of the diesal. After 3 or 4 yrs of digging on over grow I was reunitrd with my friend who had these strains. So 16yrs later I have mass ss nugz, crazy.

I am baked and have not really smoked much pot since 93 or so. Maybe 5 time a year if that. Crazy I dont really burn but am a slave to the weed always have been and alway will be.

G

joebrand said:
I am baked and have not really smoked much pot since 93 or so. Maybe 5 time a year if that. Crazy I dont really burn but am a slave to the weed always have been and alway will be.

holy shit man! you mean you have all those chems that you dont smoke?!?!?! talk about self control! is it pretty roadkill skunky?

Last edited:
G

dam nice mass ss there shit i wouldnt mind smoking on that myself there my friend lol great grow as always

beancounter

Veteran
I heard the RKS smell/flavor doesn't last after a good cure.. I wish joe was still around to confirm..

Still one of the few clones I'd really like to grow.. thanks for the shots joe

G

I'm sorry to see Joe go. He's a talented grower and he seemed like a hell of a nice guy. I hope everything is ok.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
High&Lonesome said:
holy shit man! you mean you have all those chems that you dont smoke?!?!?! talk about self control! is it pretty roadkill skunky?

:yoinks: wow...how crazy is that..LMAO..peace :wave:

G

beancounter said:
I heard the RKS smell/flavor doesn't last after a good cure.. I wish joe was still around to confirm..

for what it's worth i don't know shit except what good dank is, and IMO when a strain is suuuuper stanky along the lines of what you guys call the RKS it does loose the smell...atleast my cindeisel does, and the biko pheno i got does, it is super stinky the first couple dry days then from there on in, it's less pungent dankness but more "smooth" smelling :pimp3:

I'm a very huge fan of those stinky skunky strains myself, really would love to have all the skunk strains but you can always wish and hope?

lucky_13

beancounter said:

was searching around and came across this thread so i figured id bring it back from the dead. as it is hard to describe tastes and smells and relate them to things in everyday life i'll do my best. ive got a fair amount time in with the mss. and it does lose its rks smell it seems to go from rks to a burnt rubber smell that smells like somebody smoking thier tires in a car to a spicy kind of peppery skunk when cured.

peace L13