What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never had issue with SHN.

I think I got ripped off for a bunch of seed stock a few years previous to JB becoming a vendor. dude that did the ripping used the same name so I can't be sure as names get recycled sometimes. If I saw the dude face to face I would know who he was.

U

useless.gardens

if ~Gu got robbed by logic he deserves it... not only has he been around long enough to know better... like he got his start on the seed collector thread at RIU where all that logic shit, hippie420 shit, and Mr. Cannetics shit was talked about regularly... not only does everyone know that logic is a creep... when I got robbed by one of gu's homies he could not have cared less. plus, he's done some not so great things in the seed game with crosses he made. He got drama in his threads too. Not saying he's a thief but in other words, he don't have spotless karma. Sorry in advance to all the gu dick riders.

as far as James Bean, great bank. i've sent dude $1000s. my last order just a few weeks ago was $1440. Cash... never an issue.

got my first order into seeds here and now and so far everything is going well. communication is good. service seems tight. while i would like to get the Cannarado freebie if I don't who cares long as I get the beans I purchased.

Recently ordered from sol seeds and Neptune seeds and seedsman as well... seamless transactions.

I normally send cash. My recent SHN order I dropped a money order in a usps flat rate envelope.

Like 40amps, I been doing this for ages.

Logic got me for a couple hundy too.

Love to find him in Spain, or see him in a booth at a show, and choke the sh#t outta him.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UPDATE 2:

Sent off 2nd order in good faith and nothing even mailed out for second time. Both orders remain not even shipped. Ripped me off for $1200 total.

UPDATE:

I am told there is video of the package they received and that the envelope was empty.

I have no idea why this would take since the beginning of April to tell me this.

I have no way to receive this video by phone safely until tomorrow.

I am completely open to someone at UPS stealing my money I just don't understand how it could have taken so long to tell me this especially when proof supposedly existed...

I will let you guys know what comes of this. If it was UPS I will retract everything I just wish they could have told me this long ago before it got to this point.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/green-line-organics-seed-bank.889234/page-46

$800 in cash just wanted to spread the word. Seems they like to target out of state people. I would never post anything like this or hurt anyone's rep or business, but it has been months, they have done nothing to rectify the situation, quit answering emails as soon as I provided proof of delivery of money. This is a last resort. Full details in link.

Wasn't a real forum to post this anywhere here, but this is the most viewed so I hope people don't make the same mistake I did and order from these guys.

This is the first time I have actually ever had an issue in all these years with a seedbank. Hope admin lets this post stay up somewhere.

I've been ripped off by somone lately too,,, it's happened a few times,, they are members of icmag.com too,,,

Can we get a fourm for outing con artist?

eyes

Veteran
I've been ripped off by somone lately too,,, it's happened a few times,, they are members of icmag.com too,,,

Can we get a fourm for outing con artist?

It happen to me as well from an IC member(s). Texasjack is the first one. When Classic had his heart attack I sent this clown $ for beans to try to help the guy out. He was suppose to be an intermediary for him. Heard every excuse in the book. Got me for 40 bucks. I knew not to send any large denominations of coin though.

Second: Was this wounded warrior from Michigan.DSOURDOG. Got me for 30. Try to help people out and they just feel they need to get over on ya.

Shit still pisses me off to this day. I wont lose sleep over 70 bucks but I never forget.

As far as logic goes, I have no idea how this guy is walking around still and getting away with this. Its been known that hes been rippin people off for years.

On the flip side , I did have a few people come though on Strxxxly.io

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro,,, whiteberries got me for 1200 dollars,,,

im waiting to name the next guy who's hit me for an oz and a half, plus petrol,, plus bud I paid for and never got,,,

Storm Shadow

Veteran
lets put all these clowns on blast....Elite Genetics did the same thing to a bunch of people recently also b4 his IG got clipped... I cant stand people that hustle others in this way... its petty as can be

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who ripped you off bro?

Whiteberries for 1200 dollars,, that was a strait rip off,,

The current one is more complicated,, once I've paid for my mistakes il make my position known,, at the moment I need to work my way out of some shit and see how everything panns out,, but at the moment it feels like we got a long conner,, but lets see how shit panns out first

eyes

Veteran
Whiteberries for 1200 dollars,, that was a strait rip off,,

The current one is more complicated,, once I've paid for my mistakes il make my position known,, at the moment I need to work my way out of some shit and see how everything panns out,, but at the moment it feels like we got a long conner,, but lets see how shit panns out first

Dam 1200 bux is alot of coin.
Do you have seeds for your grow now or are you screwed cause of it?

painter66

fuck green line organics never got my order from august, thought maybe got lost in post or something like that...
sooo made a second order 14 days ago, sent 3 of the same emails in the past 4 days simply asking if the order has been sent out yet and no reply nothing !!!!
so he's obviously keeping money and not sending out seeds... at least not to international orders. what a prick...

TdotGonG

So for 3 years this guy has been ripping people off....people still order from this clown. But no one done anything about the dude. Nor has anyone learned a lesson not to order. One of the breeders gotta have info on this cat. Just fucking pay some one for cats info and pay him a visit, remove some teeth with a butter knife n shit. Or be smart and just not order the goddam seeds.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah he is still selectively stealing. Got my buddy for 3 packs of Triangle Kush few months ago. Damn shame CSI gave him stock. He ordered because CSI was out of stock.

The original greenline was a dude named ricky from boston who moved to santa cruz. Im not sure if its still him. Back in the summer of 2014 this goon popped up on instagram saying he had lemontree and was promptly called out. He argued for several hours and we used to have snapshots of it where he started saying he doesnt care about his growers and we can go f ourselves. Then he said f you im just gonna call it orange tree. Awhile later he connected with a dispensary owner in sacramento thats a widely known functional addict albeit an ok guy. This dispo owner was upset with not being able to get lemontree for awhile when our original distributor left the company and we attempted a sort of rebrand. He contacted ricky and showed him the same company we used for our jars and we believe helped him make the orange tree logo which was a direct knockoff of our original tree logo that wasnt the sour face. After that happened he put it in his dispensary for a bit. As time went on he was able to get the new rebrand of the lemontree which was a much lower quality product in opaque packaging. He started doing the pepsi challenge with the orange tree and lemontree and in everysingle post or mention he went out of his way to name and or show the orange tree first. Within a week of that somehow a bunch of mexican hustlers in the sacramento area just really latched onto it and started acting as though it was the new version of us or something and ever since people have thought that orange tree is a real strain and greenline a real breeder. It was an incredible phenomena to witness and for those wondering i believe it was just a renamed 24 k tangie cut that had been floating around santa cruz if i remember right. Which wasnt tangie heavy at all. I would avoid the 24k like the plague down there as it was a sub par lightly citrusy smell imo. Keep in mind this was summer of 2014 yall. Since then he went on to win pseudo cups and snap pics where he'd like sneak up on berner and fan boy then use those pics to tell people he was freinds with berner lol. The guy is a complete joke and has gone on to scamm thousands from honest people in this community. Quite frankly anyone who somehow fell for his lack luster marketing gets what they deserve because there simply letting instagram teach them about genetics. its always been incredible to me how any one could fall for these people and ill never understand. Please anyone falling for theses scammers i implore you to research what confirmation bias via social media algorithms are.
That is all thank you.

🍋🎄🍋🌲🍋🌲When life gives you lemons grow lemontree🍋🌲🍋🎄🍋🌲

Last edited:

ost

UPDATE 2:

Sent off 2nd order in good faith and nothing even mailed out for second time. Both orders remain not even shipped. Ripped me off for $1200 total.

UPDATE:

I am told there is video of the package they received and that the envelope was empty.

I have no idea why this would take since the beginning of April to tell me this.

I have no way to receive this video by phone safely until tomorrow.

I am completely open to someone at UPS stealing my money I just don't understand how it could have taken so long to tell me this especially when proof supposedly existed...

I will let you guys know what comes of this. If it was UPS I will retract everything I just wish they could have told me this long ago before it got to this point.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/green-line-organics-seed-bank.889234/page-46

$800 in cash just wanted to spread the word. Seems they like to target out of state people. I would never post anything like this or hurt anyone's rep or business, but it has been months, they have done nothing to rectify the situation, quit answering emails as soon as I provided proof of delivery of money. This is a last resort. Full details in link.

Wasn't a real forum to post this anywhere here, but this is the most viewed so I hope people don't make the same mistake I did and order from these guys.

This is the first time I have actually ever had an issue in all these years with a seedbank. Hope admin lets this post stay up somewhere.
things like this are good to know.

ost

That's some bull shit. I have never had a problem with James bean company, glg, even Herbies did me right. Can't go wrong with glg, the lbl freebies are as good as any pack I have ran.

Talk about retarded business practices. How do you fuck up an 800$ order. I guess they have no interest in repeat customers.
they must not care.