What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We are still waiting on packaging guys was a bit of a delay but they should be with us by end of the week, next week hopefully

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Out of the Chimera stuff guys can someone tell me what these stand for please for when we add to the site????

BH,
SS
CHMD

Sounds like u guys r getting rdy to put that chimera stuff up?

This part is not chimera related but any possibility of any more LUI being put up?

peace

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sounds like u guys r getting rdy to put that chimera stuff up?

This part is not chimera related but any possibility of any more LUI being put up?

peace

Im not sure we have Lui in stock mate but if I come across any I will post them up

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There is not much of the GF x BB at all.
Most Chimera varieties we have only 150 seeds (15 packs) of. We will be holding back some stock for the new Seedbay when that's ready to launch.

Dogtown

Hi at Panikz, Gypsy and Chimera,

how old are the seeds from GPxBB and HMxBB from Chimera or when we're they reproduced?

Do you have some Ancestral Skunk left? How old are these seeds or when we're they reproduced?

Thanks guys

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Chimera's stock is fairly recent....as far as I know, there were not any dates of production mentioned.

We don't currently have any Ancestral Skunk, but have been told that there might be some on the way and that those would be older seeds.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
How old is the Hybrids from Hell stock? Have they been kept in a cool dry place?

They are a mix I think mate ive seen 2009 packs and 2011 packs in there, I did some germ tests on the hypro amnesia and got about 7 out of 11 sprout BUT cant say that for all packs so be warned don't want no moaning again :biggrin:

Klompen

They're being sold at a fair price for their age so I can't expect anyone would be able to demand a 100% germ rate.

Selfmad313

Hello I'm think about buying seeds but I want to make sure there official any one actually seen the end product of these gorilla glue they produce

maimunji

Hello I'm think about buying seeds but I want to make sure there official any one actually seen the end product of these Original Glue they produce

There is no original glue in seeds form. Its gg4 s1 bx.
This are new so i don't think a lot people's grow them and show them. Pop seeds, grow them and smoke them will be only way to know. I don't think pics will give you much info exept bag appeal.

BlackBuds

Any idea what era the Chimera UltraMix Regs are from or how old? I find info on Ultimix Ultamix and ModernMix but not "UltraMix'....possible typo? Thanks