What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Boy Scouts

vta

Veteran

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A quick scan of the headlines on either doesn't really bring objective to mind.

I don't have a picture to explain what I said.

R

Rubber Chicken

Why can't there be a Girl Scouts a Boy Scouts and Mixed Scouts?

Wouldn't that cover all bases?

I can understand positives for each version

packerfan79

Veteran

No the forces that mandate integration, do not allow for deviation. Their can be no other way. The leftist Don't allow for indivuality, this is why they aim to eliminate any differences between the sexes. Boys are trained in school and society that they must be feminized, masculinity is regularly called toxic. It's toxic to leftist because it conflicts with identity politics. All must be the same, it's neo-marxism, their can be no deviation. The individual is nothing the group has the only value.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I have been to the coed scout meetings and in spite of the adults efforts to cram today's fucked up PC agenda down the children's throat, I found all the girls playing together and all the boys playing together. The only time they were all together is when the scoutmaster made them gather.

You can't fight Mother Nature. Well, you can try, but you're going to loose. LOL

When it's all said and done, Washington DC is going to look just like it did in Logan's Run. LOL

R

Rubber Chicken

No the forces that mandate integration, do not allow for deviation. Their can be no other way. The leftist Don't allow for indivuality, this is why they aim to eliminate any differences between the sexes. Boys are trained in school and society that they must be feminized, masculinity is regularly called toxic. It's toxic to leftist because it conflicts with identity politics. All must be the same, it's neo-marxism, their can be no deviation. The individual is nothing the group has the only value.

I think people should be past all of the leftist vs rightist garbage....

Truly, anyone that that limits their thoughts and reality based on some static position politically is not actually in reality.
(If that makes sense)

Sticking to the left or the right (or center)on every topic is just not good.

packerfan79

Veteran
I think people should be past all of the leftist vs rightist garbage....

Truly, anyone that that limits their thoughts and reality based on some static position politically is not actually in reality.
(If that makes sense)

Sticking to the left or the right (or center)on every topic is just not good.

I agree the left vs. Right makes things difficult. The problem is the left is so invested in neo marxism, and identity politics they will not stop pushing it. It's a sick and destructive ideology. The left has gone as far left as possible. Hillary Clinton was not left enough for the Democratic party. The left doesn't exist if it doesn't encourage the victim mentality.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
whats wrong with being Jewish?

It's not fair to non-jews. The jews are simply too damn good at making money. It makes it impossible for a Christian to try to earn money to feed his lion.

It's like a white guy trying out for the pro basketball team. Sorry pal, not even a bench warming position for him... his ass is too tight to even get warm.

Life just isn't fair to some.

:)

brown_thumb

When I was a young lad I would have loved there being young ladies my age in my scout troop. Other than being eye-candy for us boys, they could have done all the cooking and cleaning while we boys were out hiking and fishing.:D

I'll tell you this for damn sure... if I was the daddy of a young lady there's NO DAMN WAY I'd have her that close to a big bunch of rowdy pubescent boys. This is a disaster just begging to happen!!

W

Water-

In America there is the 4-H club that was started at the same time as the scouts and includes all sexes and genders.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I grew up in the hood and we didn't really have Boy Scouts or 4-H or anything but we had clubs. Well, gangs really. But, we had ho's and dudes both in the gangs.

Probably not a lot like I used to picture a Scout camp but.... we had our rules and our scoutmasters just the same. LOL

R

Rubber Chicken

I agree the left vs. Right makes things difficult. The problem is the left is so invested in neo marxism, and identity politics they will not stop pushing it. It's a sick and destructive ideology. The left has gone as far left as possible. Hillary Clinton was not left enough for the Democratic party. The left doesn't exist if it doesn't encourage the victim mentality.

I think you just sound like far right person complaining.... tbh

packerfan79

Veteran
I think you just sound like far right person complaining.... tbh

At Least you are thinking. Not at all far right. My belifes are mostly libertarian. I understand a government is a necessity, I just want it to remain a small government. So I guess I vary from a total libertarian view.

You got it right packerfan79. It's all about being a collective. Boys and girls wearing the same uniform. Reminds me of your typical communist agenda.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world
Except for Lola

Brother Nature

Seems like it'd create a lot more admin on camp outs and such otherwise I don't really see it being a problem. I'd imagine it has a lot to do with keeping the scouts going and people enrolled in it as it's not really something that appeals to our current younger generation. Who wants to go out side when there's an app for that on your mobile phone...

I was a boy scout after doing the whole cub scout thing, I hated it. Cub scouts was pretty cool, but I grew up out in the country anyways so learned all that stuff myself or with my dad. Didn't need no stinking badges to know I could shoot, fish, or 'be a man'.

What I did learn in boy scouts was that I didn't like group mentality. We had a few camp outs and the older bigger guys would always gang up on and pick on the littler guys or newbies. I didn't like that. They'd generally wait till everyone was asleep and three of them, lead by an older scout, would hold the kid down and punch him in the stomach for a while. So after it happened to me, I waited till the next morning while we were all gathered for breakfast and I went off to the 'bathroom' where I grabbed the biggest stick I could find, came back, and in front of everyone I knee capped the big guy as hard as I could. Got swiftly kicked out, but learned a valuable life lesson so I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Also, found out a few years later the scout master was a pedo and fiddled a bunch of the young boys in the troop over a few years.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Boy Scouts started admitting girls because not enough girls were signing up for the Girl Scouts to keep them a going concern. they were nice enough to allow the few girls interested in that stuff to ride along, as it were. it has exactly fuck-nothing to do with an "agenda" that anyone is pushing. these paranoid delusional fantasies some people keep wanting to shove down our throats need to crawl off into the damn weeds and die.:moon::moon::moon::laughing:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But but but those commie dildo waving leftists are coming for our guns!

Anyone catch the video of the guy driving around with dildos on his hood giggling like an idiot?

That's the kind of dildo waver a man could vote for.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
But but but those commie dildo waving leftists are coming for our guns!

Anyone catch the video of the guy driving around with dildos on his hood giggling like an idiot?

That's the kind of dildo waver a man could vote for.

they can have all of the bullets they can absorb...:tiphat: