What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Sticky Sat.
One of my two Blueberry plants is a male. I will have him pollinate the Blueberry, Lebanese and my Panama Deep Chunk trifoliate female plants.
I will cull him next week before my other plants can get seeded.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
7-25 update

7-25 update

Hey all, Here is a few pictures and my plan.

This is my Blueberry male that I will have pollinate my Lebanese, Blueberry and Panama D/C females.

Lebanese #2 female

Lebanese #1 female

Blueberry and Panama D/C trifoliate females.
I will cull the Blueberry male after I feel they all have been covered. I may get a stray seed here and there from the other plants. I'm fine with that, Blueberry and everything I have I would be interested in growing out for shits and giggles. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
7-25 updates

7-25 updates

My Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4.

Two close up shots of a bud. The other plant in the bag has several to most of her pistils dying back. She was pollinated by the Lebanese males I had.
This plant will get some pollen from the Blueberry male. I have no idea what will transpire with this cross.

I plan on moving 5 or 6 35 gallon bags outside next season. I may do one auto in the greenhouse, but I won't commit to that yet. Peace :tiphat:

hamstring

Veteran
Two close up shots of a bud. The other plant in the bag has several to most of her pistils dying back. She was pollinated by the Lebanese males I had.
This plant will get some pollen from the Blueberry male. I have no idea what will transpire with this cross.

I plan on moving 5 or 6 35 gallon bags outside next season. I may do one auto in the greenhouse, but I won't commit to that yet. Peace :tiphat:

picture.php

Dude are you kidding me, in fucking July! That has to taste like hay or it just wouldn't be fair!!! hehehe

I have looked in the auto forums quite a few times and never saw anything like this.

Farmerlion, do you get fungal "leaf spot" in your neck of the woods?

Wondering what type of guerrilla plant this is?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hamstring, I'm giggling. Brother my State doesn't have any trees. No trees, no leaves to have spots on. lol.
The vegetative growth cycle here is amazing for cannabis. The outdoor flowering cycle is 10 weeks max. That is heating the greenhouse for three or four weeks at night.
These auto strains from Ace are incredible. It smells like a Malawi sativa, woody with a slightly sharp What the Fuck. The WTF is how I describe an aroma that intrigues and scares me.

I have no idea what they can do with 9 more weeks of good growing. I will let seeds mature so we will find out my friend.
Peace

Sticky Sat

This plant will get some pollen from the Blueberry male. I have no idea what will transpire with this cross...

I'd say only good things, although i can't help wondering how the Ruderalis genes may express themselves. It's the main reason i've kept away from autos (so far...), even if i saw and sampled very interesting ones.

Seeing yours is making the temptation harder to resist and i can't wait to see what will the offsprings be like :)

Cheers ! :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Sticky Sat, I'm with you on the hesitancy of Auto's. I felt for years the Ruderalis genetics are the kiss of death to good genetics getting polluted. The very reason Ace worked these genetics so thoroughly before even discussing them in their forums.

When Dubi told me they will be right or they will be culled. I new they would be special. I wouldn't buy any from anyone else. Just me, there may be some descent hybrids out there.

I don't gamble, Ace is a sure thing every time. I've been running there gear for a decade now. I hope you will give these seeds a shot. I think you will really enjoy them. Peace brother

Sticky Sat

Many thanks for the informations brother ! :)
I've no doubt about Dubi's (and Ace Team) great work and commitment to quality but i'm too close from the equator to need autos anyway... ;) The longer day here is 13 h 15 mn... If i don't prolong the daytime with a fluo (i'm off grid, on an old solar power installation ...) sprouts start flowering before they're one month old... When daytime prolongation is stopped, clones show pistils in 5 to 8 days, depending of the season... :)
Peace my friend :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Oh how I would love to run some of my preservation genetics in your part of the world. I'm not flowering into February here. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8-5 updates

8-5 updates

Hello all, here is some pictures of the girls this week.

Female Lebanese #1

Female Lebanese #2

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4

Auto Malawi bud

Other side of Auto Malawi x Northern Lights plant

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8-5 update

8-5 update

Original Glue

Door shot

Panama Deep Chunk
Have a great week guys. I can do some more pictures later.
Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks guys, a little short of time to do proper update. I will post more pictures later in the week. There are some more in my albums and my Ace thread.
Peace

dmandam

This thread is fantastic!
Have to give you props Farmerlion for the awesome updates! It's amazing to see the progression from day one with empty pots to the great looking girls that you are showing today. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been growing for?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
12 years total but only 5 that I really wanted to do it right and to the best of my environmental ability. The greenhouse was a huge upgrade in plant quality. Compared to the same genetics I used to run indoors. There isn't any comparison, I love a greenhouse. Peace

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is fantastic!
Have to give you props Farmerlion for the awesome updates! It's amazing to see the progression from day one with empty pots to the great looking girls that you are showing today. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been growing for?

Same here. You're definitely inspiring me to want to move to a green house. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of suburbia. In a very non legal state.

That will change someday. So for now I have to live vicariously through you.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Got Bud and Smug Pepe, thank you for your kind words. Flowering is in full swing now. All the girls are changing and gaining weight. I will post pictures when I get home.
The weather has been very hot the last few days. Using 35 to 40 gallons a day over three waterings.
Have a great day. Peace. MedDakotabis