What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Green Squall

Hey weezard! Haven't really thought of growing my own

Do it. Not sure what the dispensaries are charging in Brookline, but around here its $48 an 1/8th. God damn highway robbery!! Even an LED light in an empty closet could possibly fulfill your needs and the self sufficiency is rewarding in itself. What are you waiting for??

Betterhaff

Veteran
Went fishing for striper again today and accidentally caught a seagull. Felt sorry for the poor bastard and didn't want to cut the line to leave the hook in its beak, so I reeled it in and carefully finagled it out with the help of a nifty hook removal tool.
Lol…had one pick up a popper, fought like a bitch…in the sky. Same thing but the hook was in the leg.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Hanging out on the front porch, pretty high from Berry White. Nice indica cross. I'd like to live on a main St in a nice town where all the front porches have flags and stuff, like cape May new jersey. Awesome place. Was there when I was in the coast guard. Just sitting here high on the front porch. Listening to nice little RadioShack radio playing wzlx classic rock

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Got a $20 bag as soon as I got there. Pretty high, just hanging out on the front porch listening to classic rock on the portable AM FM radio. It's really nice out. Bright sunshine out here in Boston. It's good to be alive. Nice breeze out here.

Green Squall

Got a $20 bag as soon as I got there. Pretty high, just hanging out on the front porch listening to classic rock on the portable AM FM radio. It's really nice out. Bright sunshine out here in Boston. It's good to be alive. Nice breeze out here.

I've been listening to WERS (Uncommon Radio) lately. I think its based out of Emerson College. 88.9 FM.

------------------

Bummer that its already September! Still trying to squeeze in as many fishing trips as I can, but its getting cold on the ocean. Does anyone here have any experience with Gulp bait? Interesting stuff. Not sure what I think of it yet.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Random flower. :yummy:

Attachments

• Flower.jpg
    Flower.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 13

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Decided to write a letter to my dad. Had a blowout 10 years ago and haven't talked since. I'm 40 now, he's 65 or so. He's really getting old. I want to catch up and take advantage of the time he has left. I bought a stamped envelope. Will write a letter tomorrow and mail it out. Hope you old timers out there are having good times with your kids.

Sunshineinabag

Decided to write a letter to my dad. Had a blowout 10 years ago and haven't talked since. I'm 40 now, he's 65 or so. He's really getting old. I want to catch up and take advantage of the time he has left. I bought a stamped envelope. Will write a letter tomorrow and mail it out. Hope you old timers out there are having good times with your kids.

Seems to be par the course for alot of our east coast families. I can relate!

Sunshineinabag

I'm feeling the roy today.....man I miss listening to this at his kitchen table. Those people had a better quality of life then I think.

https://youtu.be/0KlZuk5N2co

Latest posts

Latest posts