What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

dozer

Digged out some old pics and some not so old to put them here, some of them I had posted on OG.

This is some standard moroc polem. Quite good.

This is what they call paquistany around here but it comes from Morocco. Quite good, it melts completely. I think I prefer the taste from the good old moroc but this one is stronger.

And this one is one of the best (if not THE best) moroc I've ever had. Very soft, melts and bubbles and the taste is awsome. Quite potent too! :smile:

waydee

Man you guys are making me drool, I used to live in Norway and hung out with two awesome hash dealers and they kept me constantly stoned from multiple 100gram slates of fine, fine maroc... I remember they let me come along to their dealers place who must have been some kind of importer since he had a good 30-40kg of the shit sitting all over his apartment in 1kg stacks, i almost bust a nut walking into that room.

It sucks that good hash is so hard to get hold of in the UK, I really miss it - for now its just something I get to partake in on the odd trip to Amsterdam. The best hash i've found in the dam was from a really tiny coffeshop just off dam square, like when you come to the end of warmoesstraat and past the hotel, down to the left theres a street - I think the place was called Cafe 420 or something, really small place though - just a tiny counter and a few chairs downstairs and an incredibly steep staircase to the upstairs where theres about 4-5 sets of tables and chairs and an awesome dealer who sold me the best hash i've ever seen in my life, sticky sparkly moist goodness... it was flawless and got me absolutely wasted.

I want some :/ maybe time to book next years flights to schipol eh :)

edit: just had a look at a map and its likely on or just off Pijlsteeg.

Last edited:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hash galore in the thread man!!!

dozer: Thats some mighty fine polm u gots right there...yummy.

Heres some shots of more Moroccan...the nicest i have had in a long while actually. Its real gooey and pliable, plus super sticky and stinky too. The taste is really rich and full...super heavy smoke. Melty like the one dozer showed us as well..

Keep the hash comin folks

Stay Safe

G

+-( 0 ;°)-+ ~ x X x ~ +-(*o* )-+

+-( 0 ;°)-+ ~ x X x ~ +-(*o* )-+

WOW you guys are amazing. Did you have to marry the farmers ugly retarded daughter before getting these beauties ?

At first sight I thought : (low) mid grade (again).
First smoke felt very soft, a kind of pure taste.
This isn’t top quality, but is a good hash which tastes pure and gives a sativa up-lifting, clear head high. Haven’t reach a ceiling yet.
Peace

_ ° 0 _

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Here's some blonde marrocan hash i scored a while ago:

21805MG_5758.jpg

21805MG_5768.jpg

the three pieces are all the same hash, when i got it it had a nice beige colour and was just slightly pressed... after a little dispersing it gets dark and creamy and bubbles up nicely (the cube on the right)

greetz

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clorox said:
they dissapeared with all the hash! i get the chance to smoke hash maybe 1 - 2 times a year, rediculously hard to find in the states :badday:
Tell me about it. Hell, it's easier for me to find opium than hash.

order 66

i don't understand -- is it physically impossible/economically unfeasable to get asian/m.e. hash to the US??? everytime i got to AMS i reach for the hash 1st, good imported hash is like a whole different thing for me than weed

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
momb0 said:
make some brownies with that right cube

I don't like the taste of hash in pastries... i rather like smokeing it ;)
For cookies i still got a k of budder from my outdoorplants in the freezer...

my god. this is what i am talking about. I am damn determined to bring back the blonde brick in a big way. Hats off too all of you and your beautiful blocks and connections. For the life of me i can't grasp why this shit isn't available here, I mean shish!

AmishFarmer

I love that imported hash.Too bad you can't get it in the US.Why doesn't Mexico make any hash?.They have millions of plants.I don't see why they couldn't make money with it.That is what they care about the most.All that Mexican dirt weed could be made into decent hash.I really wonder why they don't.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
The high is nice, not shockingly strong but clear and have to say much better than most of the dutch bubblehash, I did enjoy that Meximelt very much Ilife..:yes:

ilife

Mexi-Melt

Mexi-Melt

Farmer John said:
The high is nice, not shockingly strong but clear and have to say much better than most of the dutch bubblehash, I did enjoy that Mexi-Melt very much iLiFE..:yes:

thanks, Farmer John :joint:

iLiFE

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Actually I had to buy some from Grey Area for my nightsmoke :D there was a lot of good hash passed around but this one was very nice, I like the sticky ones...:wave: What strains were used, was it a mix or just one strain?

The Mexi-melt was made from DNA genetics strains grown in Mexican greenhouses.Thats what i had read in the Soft Secrets,a newspaper i had taken at Homegrown Fantasy.

I've seen some photos of these greenhouses somewhere,in this site (?)... can't remember for sure.

Last edited:
G

damn, this thread kills me! i havent gotten any good import hash in about a year and a half now. its the only thing i'll buy, man i miss it!

Latest posts

Latest posts