What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CX Hydroponics regen a root etc

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I know people say regenaroot is good ,

I'm curious about their other products ,
I found a bottle of mighty growth enhancer in my stock and thinking about trying it out ,

does anyone have experience with these products and would they recommend them etc etc

any hints or tips

:tiphat:

stim

I used CX long ago it was great on heavy metals and a good nutrient company. Their base was salty but effective (could be different I used it a long time ago). I liked all of their bottles but head masta may be a pgr product it is called black magic something in Australia. I would not recommend for DWC style hydro but I don't know the new base the old one was salty and filled with kelp. When I used the line it was years ago and different but I would recommend. Tanlin should be refrigerated it is for fungus gnats. Wilt guard was a very good product they used to have. Very honest and knowledgeable gardeners work there.

skidboy

I don't know about any of their other products, but Regenaroot is a great product. I got a freebe a few years ago from our lgs and I have to say it sure saved my ass on a couple of autos I had on the side of my veg area. The regenaroot cleaned up the roots from a near rotten state to a nice bright white. Only thing is that after that promo bottle I was given the guy couldn't get it anymore. So I really only tried it once and it did its job well. Take it at face value.