What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama & Golden Tiger Guerrilla Grow

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing flowering traits in your Panamas Azure :)
They are enjoying a lot your good cares and the outdoor conditions of your location.
I'm glad you have found such nice Panama individuals of the red pheno and white resinous/green pheno too.

Glad to see that Golden Tiger has finally started to flower abundantly!
Thanks for the updates and best wishes for the upcoming weeks of flowering :yes:

Azure

Here are some samples I took from the White Pistol Panama.
She smells like White Sage when burned.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Azure, WOW ! looking beautiful my friend. I hope you really enjoy her with some friends. Peace

gorilla ganja

Very nice, Love it when the girls get a bit of a lean to them from the weight. Lovely fall colors in the back ground.

Peace GG

Holeshot22

Hey azure. Nice mate. The big Golden tigers I grew withstood anything ,I or nature could throw at them. Yours look very healthy . They need a fair bit of staking though.Those buds will get quiet big. I smoked some aged Scary Thai pheno. It was very racy , but had narcotic effect which was paralysingly at times.

Azure

Panama Red Pheno

Panama Red Pheno

Panama Red Pheno. Curing has begun and starting to look good.
Gave some sample out and people love it.
picture.php
picture.php

deepwaterdude

Hard to see the bud... maybe if you wipe off that thick layer of trichs:biggrin:

Beautiful finish on those Panami, trichs have a real nice color. Gonna be bombs, and the best of both worlds. Any addictive lemon terps?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really beautiful Panama dried buds Azure :yummy:
Are you satisfied with their smoke ?

How did the Golden Tiger finish ?

Azure

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Really beautiful Panama dried buds Azure
yummy.gif

Are you satisfied with their smoke ?
[/FONT]

Both phenos of the Panama are curing now. They are burning even and have smooth smoke. The white pistol smells like sage and the red like a light incense. Both are adding more scent with every week of curing. The white pistol pheno was getting some mold when fan leaves dried up and died in the tight buds. Since this was a guerrilla, I couldn't prune the dired leaves every day to prevent mold from spreading from dead leaves to buds.
All the other plants were mold free and did not have this problem.

How did the Golden Tiger finish ?
The Malawi pheno smelled like Thai peanut sauce when I first cut it down and now has just started curing.

The Thai pheno was taken down five days ago because of a cold snap. This pheno would have benefited in tropical or a climate with much stronger sun in the later flowering stage to reach it's full potential. The Thai clones were able to develop med filled tricomes but the mass wasn't equal to the size of its mother grown inside.
However, the clones grown outdoors has much better scent to it compared to its indoor mom. A Sweet light delicious peppery scent.

Overall, this was my most successful grow and I'm looking forward to next year. Looking at some of these strains.
Malawi, Nepal Jam, Bangi Haze, PCK, Panama DC, Bubba Hash

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Azure,

Really happy to know this was your best season ever! :)

Excellent selection of genetics for next year's outdoor season, we will release some interesting new things early next year, hopefully some are of your interest!

I'm curious to know more about your Papua New Guinea sativa.
How are her aromas and effects ?

Azure

I'm curious to know more about your Papua New Guinea sativa.
How are her aromas and effects ?
The bag aroma reminds me of an old school sativa smell. Sort of like the Zamaldelica I grew out.

And when she's smoked, she tastes earthy, woody and is very smooth.
A really clear and strong head high that starts at the top of head and quickly works its way across your entire head and upper chest.
I definitely get high from one or two big tokes. Energetic buzz that will get you super stoned if you continue to puff more. Individual results may vary once you continue to smoke. :)
It has a good aftertaste and makes you want more.

Growing it indoors, the PNG had a semi-traditional Christmas tree shape but with many, many branches. Very adaptable to bending and LST.
The buds start off fluffy, get huge and just keep adding weight. The tricomes come later in flowering cycle and then just keep coming.
If the PNG is grown by an experienced indoor grower, the results would be astounding.
If Grown outdoors in a tropical or a subtropical climate, I'm sure it would a become monster with little care.
Very long flowering time 16 to 20 weeks. (estimate I didn't keep track)
And well worth the wait because of the production and quality of high. A must have for Sativa lovers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts