What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey dubi,

Thanks for the amazing pictures and analysis of the flowers from those samples. When I saw the results of Early Bubba #1 I thought that would be a truly special plant. Really high THC and CBD together! I have the Early Bubba Hash planned for outdoor next season with maybe one or two other high CBD varieties from CBD Crew. Really glad of the high CBD results, I bet you're very pleased.

Compared with the other Erdpurt hybrids (black domina X erd, PCK X erd etc), did any of those have high CBD content?

MaryMaven

Question For you, ODH...

Question For you, ODH...

Couple more weeks before she gets a spot in the flower tent. Nice fatty leaves on this one.

That is a beautiful girl!! :)

That's a 5 gal bucket you have her in, isn't it, ODH? How is she looking now? Taking over the bucket?

The reason I ask: I was going to move up to 3 gal. fabric pots for flower, but now I am wondering if that would be enough...I have 5s...I'd rather use the 3s just because of space/mix conservation, but these little girls are looking so robust right now that I'm not sure that 3s would be enough and I sure want to keep them happy...now that you have flipped to flower, what do you think - could I easily get away with 3s, or do you recommend going on up to 5s?

(At least I am assuming you have flipped because on the 11th you said a 'couple more weeks' - but we all know what happens when you assume :D)

Thanks for your input!

Peace
Maven

Thanks Mary

Seems happy in the 5 gallon bucket.

Took a few cuttings and thinned out some leaves on this one.

I'm flowering all my plants in 5 gallon buckets now.
Seems to be a good size to fill up my 3x3 tent.
I use Roots 707 soil and feed a few times during flower.

picture.php

Last edited:

MaryMaven

Cool Beans!

Cool Beans!

Thanks Mary

Seems happy in the 5 gallon bucket.

Took a few cuttings and thinned out some leaves on this one.

I'm flowering all my plants in 5 gallon buckets now.
Seems to be a good size to fill up my 3x3 tent.
I use Root 707 soil and feed a few times during flower.

View Image

She is looking marvelous!! :)

Thank you so much for the answer/input. I think I will probably go ahead and move up to 5gal. pots as well. These plants are just so healthy and strong, I think it is going to take every bit of the 5 for the roots. That's a GOOD problem to have! :D

The space mine are currently in is close to 3x3 as well, and since I have 4 of them, I think you are right - they will fit in there just perfect!

Peace
Maven!

MaryMaven

12-2-17:

picture.php

12-21-17:

picture.php

I just can't say enough good things about how strong and sturdy these little girls are!! They are really starting to take off now!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Nice looking plants you have there Mary. I have a few of these planned into this spring's line up. I will be checking in on yours until then. Keep up the good work. Peace

MaryMaven

Nice looking plants you have there Mary. I have a few of these planned into this spring's line up. I will be checking in on yours until then. Keep up the good work. Peace

Thank you, farmerlion! I really do love these girls. They are like Amazon warrior women with the way they grow! :D So strong and sturdy - the branches really can't be bent/trained very well - there isn't much give to them because they are so tough from the beginning! And when I walk in in the morning, it smells like someone has coffee brewing all fresh and hot!

Happy New Year!!

Peace
Maven

The little red arrows on the right are to show the growth in comparison to the bulletin board sign on terpenes because I thought the angle of the second pic didn't do their growth justice compared to the 21st :) the little PxM in front is now in a gallon pot, not a quart like the 21st.

picture.php

Another shot from today:

picture.php

MaryMaven

View Image
About 6 weeks flowering.

Coming along just beautifully, ODH. :) Lovely picture.

Excited to get to throw mine into flower some day soon. Have to time them right tho - I have to travel in early spring and the Mister will be taking care of them for a bit so I don't want him to have to make the call on harvest while I'm away. It'll be a bit longer for me.

If you don't mind my asking, are you growing these just for fun, or for medicine? If you are growing for medicine, and don't mind sharing your thoughts, I will be very interested in hearing what you think of them and how they work for you. I'm growing them for my daughter who has severe degenerative disc disease and PTSD...

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

View Image View Image

7 weeks mas o menos. Coffee/Kush stank. Smells great.

Yum, looking very tasty, ODH! :)

Mine had a 'spa day' on the 6th and got cleaned up a bit, preparing for the flip in a week or so. I just don't know that I'll have room to move them to 5s the way I planned - the 3 gallon pots might have to do.

That's a little Panama Goddess x New Malawi Killer (Ace) in the middle. The other 4 on the sides are the EBH plants :)

picture.php

picture.php

First dried nug tester. I cut this one at 7 weeks and let the rest of the plant go 5 more days. Very dense, smooth and nice taste. Got a clone from it I'll grow out again.

MaryMaven

View Image

First dried nug tester. I cut this one at 7 weeks and let the rest of the plant go 5 more days. Very dense, smooth and nice taste. Got a clone from it I'll grow out again.

Oh, very nice ODH! Frosty!! Happy to hear she is smooth with good taste. :) Enjoy!

My 4 EBH are one week into flower now...not much to see yet, but I expect in the next week or so they'll start showing something, then I'll get a bit more particular with the pictures. :) They sure are big, strong plants. I topped them for 4 main colas each. I think if I'd had more room for the grow, I could have topped for 6 or 8 and they would have happily complied and put on that many big colas. heh.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts