What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mount Zion 2017

MountZionCollec

adding linalool categories
Linalool-Myrcene
myrcene-Limonine-linalool
Myrcene-Pinene-Linalool
Myrcene-Limonine-linalool-Pinene

Last edited:

MountZionCollec

Calaveras county has voted to ban cannabis. They tried to pass the 100+ acre "ban-lite" law but only the chair Toffaneli wanted it. The other two for regulations said 100+ acres was too stringent, I think they would have suppported 20+ acres or maybe 50+ acres.

So the 3 banners banned it.

Also a 70+ yearold banner from angels camp smacked a local man across the face who supports regulation (NOT a grower used to be against cannabis until he started coming to every single meeting on it now switched sides). he declined to press charges on the lady.

They also voted to put the ban law and the planning commisions more lenient regulations (20+ acre 200' setback) up for vote on the June ballot for the people to decide.

Upwards of 10 different legal strategies will be thrown at the county. The first is from the Lawyer who won against the IRS for harborside. He believes the county is going to need to return the measure C money because they began taxing 1 year too early prior to state regulations which he says is not legal in line with how measure C is written. Thatll be 10+ million they need to return, and they already have a $5-6 million dollar structural deficit according to the county auditor controller..and thats predicted to grow.

Now the cannabis community is fully united in our efforts to win the elections in June, to replace Clapp with the conservative or liberal running against him both supporting regulations, to have a recall on Tofanelli and Mills.

Clapp was sooooo happy they banned it he had a meal of snacks mouth wide open smacking lips for the camera to hear crystal clear as the opposing supervisors got their turn to speak.

APparently clapp was yelling at a citizen at the podium two days ago, the guy he works with in the elderly care group he is apart of who today told Clapp they no longer need your presence on that job.

After they passed the ban vote they opened up general public comments again. A middle aged lady who said she has lived in Calaveras for 40+ years and has been working for the county government for 18 years said she had multiple fellow employees in tears following the vote because people fear for their jobs. Their are 20 county employees and 6 police officers that are up to be fired very shortly because they were 100% funded by the cannabis fee monies that they will no longer have. And with the Sheriff saying that he is losing his employees because they dont pay them a high enough hourly rate to compete with neighboring counties he cant even FILL all the positions he has authority to higher. The 2 main banners are part of a group that is building and influencing other surrounding counties. They want the Sierra nevadas to basically be a retirement community mostly, with extremely limited economic activity of ANY kind because any business will disturb them as they dont require employment so its only a nuisance for them. And they dont care so much about county services. Their plan is for the state to pay to helping them manage the watersheds and eradicate the illegal growers. And they also believe, the only reason we have any cannabis grows is because they are regulating. And if they would just stop regulating then all then it be easy to eradicate them because if everyone was illegal they falsely believe the sheriff will just hip scotch from property to property chopping plants like theirs no tomorrow......apparently they didnt hear the Sheriff when he said it costs $10k to eradicate one grow and MANY man hours both out of the field for planning and in the field.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Ugly..............a revolving door of grey matter.......

I'm in southern Sierra's and been dealing with same for yr's now.......vote 'em out and hope replacements see the light......

ganj on......

MountZionCollec

So wont be clear for awhile whats up for next year. A judge on could give us the ability to continue operation for next year, or it could be entirely banned, or I could be able to grow 6 outdoor plants....Or we could win at the elections allowing me to grow 22k in 2019 and we COULD get Ben Stopper to replace clyde clapp giving us 3 for regulation on the BOS meaning we could grow with a late start in 2018 and would have good rules for 2019.

I am still finishing the business plan and 3 separate financial plans on different scenarios.

I am adding in more breeders to the mix to test whenever I am allowed to grow.

Bodhi: I will try a few, I was gifted Rasberry Hashplant (Goji Raz*88g13hashplant)
Coastal seeds: I was gifted Chem101 and then I will try to try some others
MTG:
Reserva Privada:
TGA Subcool:
Crockett family farms?
equilibrium seeds: indigo Malawi (GDP*Deep chunk)*Malawi............Granddaddy Orange GDP*(Agent Orange*Malawi)................................Orange Romulawi = Romulawi ♀ x African Orange...............................*Cloud Forest = Cloudberry {Strawberry Cough ♀ x Thundercloud ♂} ♀ x Heirloom Malawi..................*Cloudbuster = Thundercloud OG { SFV OG ♀x Thundercloud ♂} ♀ x Heirloom Malawi.....................Crazy Malawi = 3x Crazy ♀ x Heirloom Malawi.............Golden Lotus = White Lotus {The White ♀ x Blockhead/Afgooey ♂} ♀ x Heirloom Malawi ♂

still looking for some more seedbanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts