What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powdery Mildew questions?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Regalia applied a couple of times before going into flowering should have you covered. Getting micronutrients up, zinc, manganese and copper will also help dramatically.

~star~crash~

hey slow>>> i tried Regalia this year but i was a bit late in my application ... $tuff is pricey & wonder if it will still be good & effective next year after 6 months of storage ??

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey slow>>> i tried Regalia this year but i was a bit late in my application ... $tuff is pricey & wonder if it will still be good & effective next year after 6 months of storage ??

Star,

Good products are usually pretty expensive. Expensive products are not always good. Choose wisely!

I met Ms. Marrone years ago, she was pretty amazing in her knowledge. Unfortunately she didn't make a bunch of good business decisions along the way. This Regalia product is really a good preventative. If you were late, well, you were late.

Call the manufacturer and ask about storage and let us all know what you find out!

If in a small space my cure was simply more fans blowing around/directly on the plants. That and a small dehumidifier. Luckily never had to resort to any pesticides.

zizration

was wondering about wondering ozone generator in room 10 min before lites on and 10 min after lites off? any thoughts?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
picture.php

Is this powdery mildew? Or is this some residue left over from spraying

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Thanks v.p.
Humidity is low as shit in grow like 30's. My Kushy Kush don't like it I guess. I've never seen it before but I have had bud rot before. I'm growing organic now so don't want to spray fungicides. I gotta lot of thread reading to do tonight.

I have a Kush plant, bud on a stick, getting kind of purpley.
Anyway, it has a dead area an inch thick near the top but the tip is still green, so like a dead band.

redlaser

Veteran
Bjorn to farm, it sounds like botrytis or gray mold. It can be brown- gray looking. It will spread so should be cut out, slightly beyond the infection. It will kill what's above the infection in time.

It only occurs when dead material gets wet enough for spores to grow, dead pistils and petioles are where I see it start late in flower. 65-75 are ideal temps for botrytis, pm as well I believe.

Bjorn to farm, it sounds like botrytis or gray mold. It can be brown- gray looking. It will spread so should be cut out, slightly beyond the infection. It will kill what's above the infection in time.

It only occurs when dead material gets wet enough for spores to grow, dead pistils and petioles are where I see it start late in flower. 65-75 are ideal temps for botrytis, pm as well I believe.

Good answer.
It might have gotten splashed with water but it wouldn't have been much.
It's winter......dry air.
I've had it before but that was a summer grow.
I cut it down, not a great plant from start to finish.

woolybear

Veteran
i did see some more pm popping up after spraying with ozone. i think its because i stopped running my exhaust at night, i did that when i was having trouble sleeping lol.

Turning all the exhaust back on, and also going to grab a couple of extra fans.

The ozone definitely killed the pm though!