What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank( DUBI )Thread

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey dubi, I had a timer issue for at least the last two nights I know of. Lights coming on sporadically and shutting off late. I have three lights on one timer until the new ones show up. Couldn't find one locally and ordered some online. From what I can tell there aren't any signs of stress. The plants all seem happy still. Thank you for the hardy genetics.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I don't need to go into specifics of Dubi's kindness. I had asked dubi for some insights and he went beyond any expectations I had for a response. Thank you my friend. Your the best!!! Peace

Shooters

Zamaldelica Early Standard Version Clone of my ZD09 mother. Thanks Dubi for such great genetics!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Beautiful plant Shooters. I have two beans of the old Zamaldelica left. You may need a few more packs of rolling papers for that girl. Please put up a couple pics at harvest time. Peace

Siever

Veteran
Shooters,

it seems you have a door to go outside your greenhouse. is this correct or is it to go from one part to the other part of the greenhouse?
Kind regards,

Shooters

Hi Siever, Yes I have a slider door on the other end for access. The other side is where my Flo plant is and where the Peyote Purple and Lemon Mango used to be. The greenhouse is nice and open now with just Flo and Zamaldelica in it.

Rodehazrd

Thanks Dubi

Thanks Dubi

I just cracked my first ace order of bangi haze. I was impressed by Dubi's handling of lost tribes non starting seeds. and his frank talk about the limitations of his gear. I had autoflower problems with ak47 the only pheno i liked and Claude basicly brushed it off. Dubi shows genuine concern for his customers, large and small,:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Rodehazrd, Welcome to the beauty of Ace seeds. Genuine people with character from top to bottom. I'm a very small fry in the world of cannabis. I'm valuable to Ace and you are too. Welcome to the family. Peace

Rodehazrd

Thanks for the welcome I have learned a lot from Dubi. I did my last starts and clones by the moon signs and the clones are 16 for 16. It does matter even if it makes no sense.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Rodehazrd, I don't know anything about lunar positioning and it's effect on plants. Yet it's possible that your study, repetition and efforts have made you a better grower. Either way I wish you well in all your growing endeavors. I did just grow 3 snow moons from Ace. Is that kinda the same? Peace

Koondense

Veteran
Personally I don't think the phases have any effect on any indoor grown plants. Outdoors is possible to have very small effect(if any at all) but this is not a debate for this thread.

I would also like to thank Dubi for the test seeds, I'm only growing one plant now but she's a beauty and promising some good results.
I hope to see this cross released soon, so I can grab a few packs:)

Pangi - Panama Goddess F10 x Bangi Haze F29
picture.php

Cheers

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Koondense, I agree with you on that. But if my brothers in cannabis think it helps. Then God bless them let it help. To me if astrologers really knew the future. Wouldn't they have a better job than writing a prediction in the local paper? Just my thought Peace

konopenko

Veteran
astrology has zero correlation to moon phase planting/harvesting...best time to harvest trees, ganja, grape is in passive moon phase-last phase. if you are growin sativas ;)
but side to side experiment of about 500 plants would be nice :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Back to Thanking DUBI, Thank you! Peace

Last edited: