What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank( DUBI )Thread

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have purchased many genetics over the last decade. Mike & Jasmine at Mandala Seeds, Chimera, DJ Short and DNA Genetics. All were great to work with. Especially Mike and Jasmine. In the last year and a half I have been getting into sativas more earnestly. I have had my ups and downs during this learning curve in sativas. I can't begin to tell you all what a pleasure and an honor it is to me to be wrong and Dubi takes the time to share simple truths in botany and their genetics. Dubi I have such great respect for you personally and ACE Seeds. THANK YOU!!!

Give a shout out if DUBI has shared with you in any way.:woohoo:
PEACE

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Just landed my ACE gear, Malawi, OTH, Golden Tiger, Zameldica, PCK + some freebies. Dubi and the ACE crew were a pleasure to deal with and Dubi has so many good threads on his strains - how could you go wrong?

I've bought many seeds from many seed different banks and have largely been disappointed but I doubt that will be the case this time.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much :)
We really care and work a lot lot to provide the best customer service, so your kind words mean a lot to us :yes:

Wish you are also pleased with the genetics!

Btw, i had little contact with the people of Mandala seeds but they were always very kind.

Holeshot

Totally agree !!! In the last months , I have grown out my fist round of ACE Genetics .Panama fem , Malawi fem,Zamaldelica fem and just about to take down Golden Tiger flowered on 1/10/15 . Boy what a special plant that is!!!!! All plants were very good yielders and top quality smoke . I praise Dubi for his very helpful nature and honesty about his genetics.Very rare in any field these days. I'm sure that anyone who has grown Ace seeds will agree. Well done.

justabluez

Veteran
Much respect to Dubi and Ace Seeds! I've grown Panama and Golden Tiger, and I followed MOST of the advice from what I've read from all the growers. I also appreciate being able to go back and look at the history and development of most of the ACE Strains!!

Keep up the Good Work, and Let US know when the NEW STRAINS are available!!!!!

B

Baron Greenback

Exactly what you have all said. Let's see if we can make dubi blush a bit :)
The standard is always the highest, every single thing in the catalogue is worth growing - if the muse takes you, there will always be keepers in every single pack.
Here's to another year exploring what they are doing :)

gorilla ganja

I agree with everyone. Top notch service From Ace.
I really appreciate the history and breeding knowledge that Dubi shares about the strains. Most breeders don't share the important details. Ace also has one of the better web sites, again loaded with strain details and one of the very few that posts breeding latitude outdoors.
Much respect to Ace breeders collective
Peace GG

ValleyKush

Veteran
With all the stupid bs dubi puts up with I can honestly say that I am impressed with his patience. Obviously he is customer service so he has to put his poliet face on, but if it were me I would ignore majority of the over asked questions. Dubi on the other hand takes the time to point people in the right direction at the very least. I don't think there is another breeder out there so active on the forums- at any one time period, let alone for how long he has been around.

Obviously ace is more then just dubi, but I would go as far as saying that without you on the forums ace would have never reached the world in the way it has. So here's a cheers to dubi- and here's to ace, I'm sure you all will be killing it still on your 20th. We all look forward to your new creations as well as cherish your old

MadMac

far beyond driven...
The best Breeder in all term's

The best Breeder in all term's

high @ all & Ola Dubi,
well i can only repeat myself and what you said...
I'm not a year here and have grown 11 Strains from ACE and 3 from other dutch breeders...
All ACE germinated, had extra seed's and where all one of the best strains me & my friends have grown so far in the last 25 years...
I really did a heavy test outdoors and most survived... not the dutch ones...
I found a early Malawi from 3 seeds that beats it all for outdoor grow @ lat 51 north europa. Amazing potency, smell & big dense bud's... see my outdoor grow..
I found a amazing Golden Tiger pheno, vigorous and very potent from 3 seeds...
I found 2 Zamaldelica Mango phenos from 3 seeds... absolut delicious and trippy
and i have a heavy Purple Haze Malawi pheno that knock's me out every time...
Well believe me... i was never so happy in 25 years with my grow than the last year... my friends too...
This genetics are the best i have grown so far...
Deepest respect for the long and patiently work that Dubi & ACE crew are doing many thx for being around here Dubi and answer every question..:good:
I can't wait to send you my order for 2016 but like most here it is really hard to choose because every single one is a winner... :smokeit: and indoor space is always limited ;-)
Wish u and your Team all the best and may Wahupta Ska Pejuta be with you...
M.:tiphat:

early Malawi indoor:
picture.php

... and here is a nice comment on Malawi that fits best...
stevewinthrop
Very strong, I have taken down 3 plants so far and just eyeballing it I have much more than a pound hanging in my dry room. I am excited to have this much of this strong of an herb in my possession. It's truly a blessing, for others who are thinking about growing this strain but are hesitant because of the longer flowering time, don't hesitate! It is so much better quality of high than an 8 week strain. I would put this sativa above the dankest indica any day. I've smoked gg#4, and though both are probably around 30 percent thc, this is such a cleaner and 'higher' high. You will have so many vivid thoughts and ponderances, your body will tingle with energy, and you will never reach the top. I've been a daily smoker for many years and this strain made me so high for so long. I wonder why this isn't the number one seller worldwide... Must be that flower time

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
We really care and work a lot lot to provide the best customer service

It shows sir! :tiphat:

I used to pick up clones locally and seeds from various vendors but after running Ace genetics, I don't waste my time with random hybrids on the market. Time and again, Ace lines are spot on with the description provided by Dubi and the effects are so much different than typical bred down production lines that theres no use even trying to compare them.

Dubi, it has been my pleasure becoming an unofficial sativa connoisseur over the last 4-5 years. Thank you for all your hard work. :huggg:

I am really looking forward to 2016's releases. :biggrin:

paper_clip

I would like to contribute to this thread and also thank the guys at Ace Seed for being so kind to new comers and helping them feel confident in working with them. I've never worked with Ace Seeds before, I had a lot of questions and they helped me out as much as I needed. I can't wait to see what I find within these Zamaldelica's. I've been reading everything I can find about that strain and it sounds like the closest thing to some stuff I had many years ago, have been hoping to find something like it again ever since. Once again thank you guys for all the kindness and helpfulness, I really appreciate it.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I did order ( Golden Tiger, orient Express and Zamal Hash plant) a few days ago. I wish I had ordered more of the Golden Tiger. I know these are going to be such a joy to grow out. I'm also limited on space and have a dilemma of priority. I have spent many years on two of my hybrids. I did two crosses with Zamaldelica last season. I'm excited to see how they shake out. (Hawaiian X Zam) and (Ganesh X Zam). 10 of each of those plus the new Ace genetics I'm booked. Looking forward to a great 2016 summer grow. 1 Hawaiian x Zam going to feed the need through winter. Peace

Thanks Dubi !!!!!!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
My seeds showed up quickly. WOW The brochure included was awesome . Also included was a pack of rolling papers. Those always come in handy with friends coming over to do smoke reports for me. Thanks ACE and all involved!

Azure

I appreciate the hard work and the attention to detail Dubi and his Ace crew put into the strains they offer. Amazing genetics. It's very helpful when Dubi checks up on our grows and answers questions we have about the plants.
He seems to be always on the lookout for land races that people haven't come across in awhile and that makes it exciting for everyone.
Keep up the good work Dubi!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Thanks dubi for your work and integrity.

I love my Zamaldelicas and the Nepal Jam. Looking to
expand my genetic library with more of your gear in 2016!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
More seeds showed up today. I love the way my products are packaged. I'm sure if you repeat the same steps with each order. It won't be long before you can package them quickly. It took me several minutes to get to the very secure order. The wife asked do you need help? I growled like a dog and said this is my present stay away! It's always been obvious to me when people take time to do the little things right. I'm confident they do the big ones right too. Thanks again Ace Peace

timmur

Just wanted to give a big shout out to dubi and the whole Ace crew! I just received my order of Malawi and Golden Tiger. The work that these guys do is incredibly underrated and worth so much! I'm gearing up to do an awesome indoor run with the Malawi and I can't wait. More to come soon. I'm finishing up my room and have some travel in early Feb. and as soon as those are behind me I'm going to kick off my run. :dance013:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much :) i have not enough words of gratitude to reply all your kind and supportive comments. You are the best! :huggg:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have done a few orders since my last post. dubi is so kind! I value this friendship more than the genetics. Very classy people and company. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts