What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

picture.php
picture.php

....and then there is this. Notice all the empty root plugs. I am having a really tough time cloning. I've heard chem d is a hard cloner and the fuzz is a chem 91'x so maybe that has a little to do with it. In any case, I'm taking all the domes, plugs, powders and gels home with me along with a bunch of cuttings and see if I have better luck at home. I've had a similar problem a couple years ago at a remote grow and when I brought them home everything was peachy. I hope it works out this time as well bc I really want to be able to start monocropping lights.

oti$

Tis is the last plant of the first circle. The last of everything else came down today. This one, I thought, was a shit pheno that wasn't going to swell at all. It ended up just needing an extra week or two. It still isn't as plump as the others, but it's not completely unfortunate. Probably won't be keeping this one, but it turned out ok....frosty, stanky, just not the greatest yield or bag appeal. I wasn't too take half tomorrow and leave half another 5-7 days, but I may just take it all and get the next group in there. I'm aiming to be able to harvest a light each month until I get another light burning, then I'd like to be harvesting a light every three weeks.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

...and it looks like I may just be doing air layers to get clones as I'm having a much greater success rate this way...
picture.php
picture.php

that's fucking awesome with the airlayering! never seen it done with such large branches, great use of the plant and its environment! I was having cloning issues and made aero cloners 2 weeks ago and have had great success. very cheap to build one and they last forever

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good Oti$.
The air layering has worked for me too. I've lost my last few dozen clones in various methods. It worked better for me without the bottles tho. I should go set a few today...

oti$

Lookin good Oti$.
The air layering has worked for me too. I've lost my last few dozen clones in various methods. It worked better for me without the bottles tho. I should go set a few today...

How are you doing it? Wrapping root plugs in seran wrap?.

My biggest air layer was over 18". I'm taking one off of each of my veg plants that will flower next and after this mix ed run I'll be taking the clone of the best cross and growing her big enough to get 6-8 big air layers to start monocropping lights.
picture.php
picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used a cloning puck to wrap around the stem and used it as the bottom of my 'wrap'. I used a sandwich bag with the bottom cut out to hold the moist soil around the stem with some twist ties. It was messy to get installed, but alot easier than trying to get the bottle around the stem.
Then I just left it alone for 2 weeks.

oti$

Two packages arrived today. I'll be popping10 or so of the gorilla bubble to go along with the bx2's sprouted last week. The rest will be used in another project.
The cherry fire pie were actually a second choice to the white pie I couldn't get. I'm still excited to run these and I'm sure I'll fine some cp traits in some of the phenos.
The second circle is coming along nicely. Half are@week three the rest at week2. I'll snap pics tonight...
picture.php

oti$

I'm buying myself a nice camera for Christmas, I want my thread to have fancy pics...
Archive's stink bomb@ about day25
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm digging the structureof these. They look like they will need minimal support, if any. Stoked on these freebies so far:D

oti$

Not quite as developed as stink bomb, but progressing faster than her sister who I'll get pics of tomorrow
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

This is a clone of a gsc cross that hermed on me badly on that last seed run. I replaced the huge herm Bush with this tiny clone. I had not thoroughly blacked out the windows at the beginning of that grow and hoped that was the issue. This little girl grew and flowered out with out issue so far...not even a nanner. I just put her in a1gal smartie, threw it in the shade of the surrounding trees, and tried to remember to water it. It ended up looking ok for a neglected throw away. I can't really pin point the scent on it...kind of sweet but not really like cookies or dough or anything I've heard cookies described as. I have another vegging at the other house so I will see what it's like when given some attention. Here are some pics with and without the flash.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I have been watering twice every night(lights on) and once on the way to work in the am just before lights out. A couple monrings this week I've arrived to bone dry pots which had resulted in the dreaded claw. I gave the two affected fuzz plants a super diluted(1\16strength) nute flush@ 2x's the container volume and will do it again when the lights come on. Hopefully it will help. I'm my experience, even after getting the ec of the run off back in line, the claw remains at least to some degree. I really hate having to look at those clawed leaves. I'm waiting on a few parts for the irrigation system I'm building then this place will be automated. It's a remote grow so it's a pain having to come water at least 3 times daily. It's very close to my house, but a pain in the ass none the less.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

These ladies are now huge. I've started taking fans every few days to get light into the bushes a little deeper. One of the plants gets some extra light from the other circle light. I finally have enough cloned to fire up a third light. I'll have two plants from the middle donut getting a little extra light on the back side.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I've also tallied the#'s from the last light and I have a little more than 650grams dry and pin plant still hanging that looks like it will be 3-4oz once dry. So, 3/4gpw+ -
The fuzz look to have the potential to yield very well, much better than any of the plants in the last run. The rest of the girls in this circle look to be average to good yielders so I'm expecting a slight increase in yield for this light. I have also finally got clone routing after taking the clone operation home with me. I just moved everything to my bedroom closet and roots system popping the next week. I didn't chance anything with the process, just the location&environment. Now that I have multiple congress of the same strains, I see a monocropped light in the near future.

oti$

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Well, I didn't ever get a clone for this one to root and because I didn't like the smell come chop, I didn't even try to reveg. Out turned out to be the frostiest and dankest if the lot. I have access to more seed like it so fending a similar pheno is possible. A free pics with and without a flash. These don't really do it justice,but...

Latest posts

Latest posts