Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Seed Boutique!
Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2014, 07:00 AM #1
motofox16

motofox16 is on a distinguished road
Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL

Very simple question, anyone have any of these left they would be willing to part with I remember they were selling shitloads of them a few years ago and my buddy bought some but no longer has them anymore. I really want this strain. I know I can find his chemdog sour diesel on seedbotique, just looking for the Sour Diesel IBL if anyone knows where to get them or has some sitting around that wants to sell them. Thanks

First Grow 3K sealed
OLDER GROW
motofox16 is offline Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:02 AM #2
HidingInTheHaze
Banned

HidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud of
I've got 400 F2's in the fridge.
HidingInTheHaze is offline Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:21 AM #3
Spider Crab

I guess you are willing to forward 200 of them to motofox?
Old 04-05-2014, 10:44 AM #4
motofox16

motofox16 is on a distinguished road
Haha, I was all too interested in what else you have in there after you say you have 400 of em lol.

First Grow 3K sealed
OLDER GROW
motofox16 is offline Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:54 AM #5
ghostmade

ghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really nice
send some into the server fund HITH!
ghostmade is offline Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:43 PM #6
saluki
IC Mag Supporter

saluki has a spectacular aura aboutsaluki has a spectacular aura aboutsaluki has a spectacular aura aboutsaluki has a spectacular aura about
I'll take some of that action myself.
saluki is offline Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:30 AM #7
Luther Burbank

Hiding that would be pretty fantastic.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:40 AM #8
HidingInTheHaze
Banned

HidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud of
You guys really aren't missing much, the SD IBL's were mostly junk. Even my F2's didn't produce anything to spectacular yetand I used the best "ecsd" looking female out of the pack. I am currently growing out some of my F2's and am not so happy with the results, Im sure there is gold to be found but out of my first few seeds I wasn't all that happy with what I got. I will test some more, and if the next group turns out better I will send some in.

I plan on doing another group for selection, I really think the "F3's" will be better as I breed away from the junk that was found in the first pack.
HidingInTheHaze is offline Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:49 AM #9
Fly by Night
Like a Wing

Fly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant future
Chem/sour over ibl, these are my findings homies
Old 04-17-2014, 12:53 AM #10
rhinoman 1

rhinoman 1 will become famous soon enough
Hey hidin what type of pheno's are you finding? The sourd clone produces nice offspring.
rhinoman 1 is offline Quote