Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > FREEBIES (SeedBoutique & SeedBay)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Seed Boutique!
FREEBIES (SeedBoutique & SeedBay) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2012, 07:51 PM #41
Scottish Research

Scottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to behold
Really, really just incredible the great freebies that I received with my last order.

Thanks so much!

R.Fortune

"The problem with know it all's, is that they don't know, what they don't know." R.Fortune

"Deflect & Redirect. Attack preemptively, if trouble is coming your way." from Goldman Sachs, SOP
Scottish Research is offline Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:58 PM #42
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifstah View Post
Plz plz plz do all u can to get SWT#4 ibl for new boo and I will be soooooooooooo happy.

I dont thnk they will put that up as a freebee.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:30 AM #43
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaSrasia View Post
Please read the first post in this thread... Thanks!

- Sam the Skunkman:
Original Haze x Skunk #1
Original Thai Haze x Skunk #1
I was thinking of making an order, and was wanting to know if I can request a certain freebie. Im only interested in ordering if I can get the O.Thai haze x Skunk #1 as my freebie.

Thanks.
Dave Coulier is online now Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:12 AM #44
AsiaSrasia

Yes, you can
Old 03-29-2012, 12:14 PM #45
Husky Jackal
Very Neat Monster

Husky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud of
Could someone give me some info about Ace Seeds' Zamadelica, like when it finishes outdoors, high, resistance to mold ? All help appreciated.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"-Mark Twain
Husky Jackal is offline Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:32 PM #46
AsiaSrasia

Please check ACE forum
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=232614
Old 03-29-2012, 08:38 PM #47
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaSrasia View Post
Yes, you can
Thanks for the quick reply. I think Ill be making a purchase soon. Should I somehow receive the wrong freebie, I hope you'll have the power to sort things out.

Dave Coulier is online now Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:10 PM #48
ion

ion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the rough
the bonus/freebies were very generous, thank you to the boo/icmag
ion is offline Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:46 AM #49
BurrZurrKurr

BurrZurrKurr has disabled reputation
420 Sale Specials, AS?

Please?

HLB
BurrZurrKurr is offline Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:31 AM #50
AsiaSrasia

^^ I will consider this... Thanks!