Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > FREEBIES (SeedBoutique & SeedBay)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Seed Boutique!
FREEBIES (SeedBoutique & SeedBay) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2012, 01:31 AM #31
okanogan green

okanogan green will become famous soon enoughokanogan green will become famous soon enough
Hi there. Just to confirm that deal with the Cannacopia seeds. Order 2 packs and you are able to receive the Blowfish X Deep Chunk free pack? Is this right? Thanks a lot. Kind regards.
okanogan green is offline Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:56 AM #32
Gifstah

Gifstah will become famous soon enoughGifstah will become famous soon enough
Plz plz plz do all u can to get SWT#4 ibl for new boo and I will be soooooooooooo happy.
Gifstah is offline Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:02 AM #33
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
dont think ill ask for any freebee's this next seed batch, SLIM PICKINGS.....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:50 AM #34
AsiaSrasia

Maybe there is not much to choose, but you must understand that we can't give away current stock as freebies... whatever we are given as freebies from breeders, we can give to you and then you can share with your friends
Have a great week people!
Old 03-19-2012, 12:20 PM #35
Scottish Research

Scottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to beholdScottish Research is a splendid one to behold
Gotta love the Freebies!

"The problem with know it all's, is that they don't know, what they don't know." R.Fortune

"Deflect & Redirect. Attack preemptively, if trouble is coming your way." from Goldman Sachs, SOP
Scottish Research is offline Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:57 PM #36
growingcrazy

Is there anything going out as freebies currently from sam the skunkman? I know there were packs of the mixed x s/h, but anything new since then? If so I need to place an order!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:47 PM #37
AsiaSrasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingcrazy View Post
Is there anything going out as freebies currently from sam the skunkman? I know there were packs of the mixed x s/h, but anything new since then? If so I need to place an order!
Please read the first post in this thread... Thanks!

- Sam the Skunkman:
Original Haze x Skunk #1
Original Thai Haze x Skunk #1
Old 03-21-2012, 09:47 PM #38
Husky Jackal
Very Neat Monster

Husky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud of
The freebies sound great. I'm not complaining or anything, but I would really like to see some Afghan Kush seeds on the boutique. Peace.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"-Mark Twain
Husky Jackal is offline Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:39 PM #39
AsiaSrasia

Have found more Ingemar's Chrystal Tsunami and Peacemaker seeds, gonna give them as freebies... also more SOL Sweet Tooth #3 available !!!

Please also check SALE! section on our site...

Last edited by AsiaSrasia; 03-23-2012 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: more info
Old 03-23-2012, 05:12 PM #40
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
GP73LPC is offline Quote