Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Report Bugs, Issues, Errors... Any Suggestions?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Seed Boutique!
Report Bugs, Issues, Errors... Any Suggestions? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2012, 09:55 PM #21
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

oldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant future
stock is not set yet, we will do that just before the release so the stock count is accurate
so there may be items on the site that may well be out of stock at this time

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:15 PM #22
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Hey OP??? I registered with the new site,went to mess the strain review section,I was going to review something and my REAL name was there,is my name going to be with the review??? It was right above the review and scared the hell outa me. LOL
Useful Idiot is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:23 PM #23
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yortbogey View Post
my BAD..... will this be a NEW all together diffrent payment option....????

info removed

Send To:
Seed Boutique
Unit 415, Reaver House, 12 East Street Epsom Surrey KT17 1HX
United Kingdom
i prefer to send to

SBN

and not Seed Boutique...

SBN is much more stealth...
GP73LPC is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:24 PM #24
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpink View Post
its accepted practice to have a DOB on sites like ours to keep kids off
you may need to be 18 to get a CC but not for a MO so we ask all customers are over 18
and to state there DOB when registering
all anyone has to do is write down a false DOB... just sayin...
GP73LPC is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:27 PM #25
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

oldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant future
as I said the info on the order form is just for test purpose

as to the DOB I understand that people can lie about it but we have to ask
like a kid using his brothers ID to get served in a bar when there under-age

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:33 PM #26
TREE KING

oldpink on the forum you just closed you said you now have the option of Airsure tracking. what is that exactly and is there an option on the new boutique that guarantees your seed order if it gets lost, stolen, or seized?
Old 02-03-2012, 10:39 PM #27
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

we can't guarantee your order will not be stolen / seized but airsure has a tracking number

shine on 11/07/06

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:41 PM #28
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Hey OP??? I registered with the new site,went to mess the strain review section,I was going to review something and my REAL name was there,is my name going to be with the review??? It was right above the review and scared the hell outa me. LOL
Useful Idiot is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:43 PM #29
TREE KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpink View Post
we can't guarantee your order will not be stolen / seized but airsure has a tracking number
thanks
Old 02-03-2012, 10:46 PM #30
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

thanks

I'll sort that out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post

shine on 11/07/06

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote