What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
i've seen lots of questions about plant feeding schedules, and know personally i cant always find mine when i need it. So i figured this would be a good idea.

i've listed all the ones i could think of(and some i never heard of) and find off the top of my head. if anyone has a schedule i don't, feel free to post it up and maybe i could add it back in here.

:xmastree:

:santa1:
p.s. this is the first time i ever tried to post pics here so i hope i dont mess it up.
Advanced Nutrients complete series

Advanced Nutrients 2 part

B'cuzz

BioBizz

Botanicare

Botanicare PBP

Fox Farm Soil

Fox Farm Hydro

General Hydroponics Flora series

General Hydroponics Flora Nova series

General Hydroponics Maxi series

General Hydroponics Stand alone

House and Garden

Nature's Nectar

Organa

enjoy

MadBuddhaAbuser

Veteran
:smokeit:

Added by other users. (thanks to Bunz,Syd, tomatho, Thundurkel, Maj. Cottonmouth, Harvest, jonas@diesel, chemchok,)

General Organics
Plagron
Biobizz
Dyna-Gro
GH "keep it simple recirc"
Pura Vida
B.C.

Advanced Nutrients Calculator
And here's a link to the advanced nutrients calculator tool, it contains all programs (Grow micro bloom, sensi 2 part, connoisseur, and all organic; as well as several choices for each (light medium heavy feeds, mothers, clones veg.)it'd be too many to print em all out and rescan em so i'll link it here and you can tweak it to your own needs(res size, etc.)
house and gardens interactive chart

BIO NOVA

DUTCHMASTER GOLD

CANNA CALCULATOR

GENERAL HYDRO CALCULATOR

CES Calculator

BIO CANNA Calculator

Bunz

picture.php

MadBuddhaAbuser

Veteran
so far all i could find on dyno-gro was this pdf-
Dyno-gro Hydroponic Schedule

OK so I couldnt edit the first post, but I shall include the BRAND NEW TABLE OF CONTENTS here.

EDIT- 6/29/12

Hey I promised I'd go through and table of contents this to make it easier to find stuff so here we go.

PAGE 2
- ATAMI (new up top, old down bottom)
B'CUZZ (new up top, old down bottom)
HESI
CELLMAX
HY-PRO
PLAGRON
GHE
PAGE 3- BIO-NOVA
GUANO KALONG
ROOTS ORGANIC
HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS
HOUSE AND GARDEN INTERACTIVE CHART
PAGE 4- HUMBOLDT (damn these guys have ALOT of stuff)
DUTCHMASTER GOLD
BIO-NOVA
DAVID'S GROW
CANNA TERRA
CUTTING EDGE COLUTIONS
GREEN PLANET
PAGE 5- IONIC
BIO-CANNA
AURORA INOVATION
METROP
DUTCH PRO
B.A.C.
ORGANIK
PAGE 6- GRO-TEK
PLANT MAGIC PLUS
(A CHART WITH THE SHELF LIFE OF CANNA PRODUCTS)
BIONOVA( ITALIAN)
DUTCH NUTRIENT FORMULA
VITALINK
JUNGLE BOOST
PAGE 7- ORGANICARE
MARIA GREEN(SPANISH)
NATUR CANNABIS
BIO MAGNO
ATA ORGANICS
DUTCH GLORY
NUTRI+ 2008
FROM NATURE TO NUTURE (EXCELLERATOR SCHEDULES, NOT STANDARD NUTES)
PK 13/14
APTUS
PAGE 8- FERRO
UPDATED BOTANICARE PDF
FLAIRFORM
CANADIAN EXPRESS
SUGAR PEAK
ADVANCED FLORICULTURE
FORMULA FLORA
PAGE 9- SWEET ADDITIVE
PBP (GROW BLOOM SOIL PLUS CAL MG LIQUID KARMA CLEAREX ETC.)
ECOLIZER
SUNLEAVES HOUSE OF GUANO
PLANT MAGIC PLUS OLDTIMER
bio-nova (german)
VAALSERBERG GARDEN
REZ'S "RECIPE"
PAGE 10
- NEWER FOX FARM
REEFERMAN'S LOVE POTION FOR PLANTS
DYNA-GRO
CYCO FLOWER
CASH CROP
NUTRIFIELD
MEDI-ONE
PLAGRON HYDRO
FORMULA FLORA
CASH CROP
NEW? ATAMI AND B'CUZZ+ BLOOMBASTIC
LUCAS FORMULA ( with a bunch of extra info)
K.I.S.S.
ADVANCED HYDROPPONICS(Holland)
HEAVY 16
GOLD LABEL A+B
CANNASTATS CALCULATOR
BIO BIZZ ISRAEL

and thats that. holy crap thanks again to SYD and everyone else who helped. Hopefully this makes this thread much easier for everyone.

and I bet you didn't know they made half that much stuff for pot huh?

Last edited:
Ok so i have kind of a noob question,

For general organics or bio biz, there are 6-9 diffrent bottels. To follow there schedules do you need to use all of there line?

I use an aerogarden, and i dont have 300$ to spend on the hole line of nutes? with Gen organics if i used 3 what three should i get?

And also im using AF strains how do i Cut the time down from 11 weeks to 6?

Syd

ICMag Donor
Ok so i have kind of a noob question,

For general organics or bio biz, there are 6-9 diffrent bottels. To follow there schedules do you need to use all of there line?

I use an aerogarden, and i dont have 300$ to spend on the hole line of nutes? with Gen organics if i used 3 what three should i get?

And also im using AF strains how do i Cut the time down from 11 weeks to 6?

Use professional soils for arbustive plants: they are very good, very cheap (€6,80 for a 80 lt. sac) and already contain all the needed ferts for vegetative phase. Then you just need some P-K for flowering and something to fix possible deficiencies if/when they appear.
No needs to buy any complete lines by any companies. Just learn to read and understand the composition of soils and find a decent shop for professional gardening to buy'em, so you'll save a lot of money.
Specific products for Cannabis growth are often overpriced hobby-gardening products and often don't have the quality of the professional ones.
Hope it helps

G

Guest 18340

This is a great thread guys, very useful. I thought it would serve better as a sticky, hope you don't mind MadBuddhaAduser.
Keep 'em coming guys:yes:

Last edited:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Veteran
thanks syd

I have a techniflora recipie for success. Should I upload.

absolutely HUGE, i'd like to add as many as possible, and i sure don't have all of em, any general fert schedule would be more than welcome

This is a great thread guys, very useful. I thought it would serve better as a sticky, hope ya'll don't mind.
Keep 'em coming guys:yes:
absolutely don't mind in the least, figured it could help lots of people out. thanks!

:smokeit:

Syd

ICMag Donor
ATAMI

ATAMI

ATA ORGANICS

picture.php

ATA 1-COMPONENT SOIL GS

picture.php

picture.php

ATA TERRA

picture.php