Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Which of these strains is the most "sativa" (activating/happy)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Seed Boutique!
Which of these strains is the most "sativa" (activating/happy) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2016, 08:36 AM #11
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
If you want an "up" effect from your plants (other than the CBD one) don't let them get too close to the lights, harvest them on the young side and don't cure too long before you start smoking it. Alternatively consider growing coca.
Starbud jumps out from the list as the one thats won a bunch of big awards, but I know two different people who attempted to grow Starbud as sinsemilla and ended up with chock-full-o-nuts. One guy pulled seed free JH out of the same room so I can't doubt him. I bought a bag of his hermie Starbud and gave the seeds to someone else, probably shouldn't have done that. Live and learn.
PDX Dopesmoker is online now Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:37 AM #12
certaintly

certaintly is on a distinguished road
Ok, so I've narrowed it down to DJS GOLD, WRECKAGE, and SOUR KOSHER
certaintly is offline Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:39 AM #13
certaintly

questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
If you want an "up" effect from your plants (other than the CBD one) don't let them get too close to the lights, harvest them on the young side and don't cure too long before you start smoking it. Alternatively consider growing coca.
Starbud jumps out from the list as the one thats won a bunch of big awards, but I know two different people who attempted to grow Starbud as sinsemilla and ended up with chock-full-o-nuts. One guy pulled seed free JH out of the same room so I can't doubt him. I bought a bag of his hermie Starbud and gave the seeds to someone else, probably shouldn't have done that. Live and learn.
why other than the CBD one?
I'd be growing these outside, so with sunlight (will that make a difference?)
What does "cure" mean?
Old 12-08-2016, 09:14 AM #14
Chappi

Chappi has a spectacular aura aboutChappi has a spectacular aura aboutChappi has a spectacular aura aboutChappi has a spectacular aura aboutChappi has a spectacular aura about
Hey man there are plenty of good sativas out there

Kali mist from serious seeds
C99 from bros grim
Jack Herer
Super silver haze

Anything with "haze" in it

Keep in mind that sativa dominant plants can take longer to finish, if you're growing outdoors it really depends on where you live.

Curing is the process of slowly drying your flowers in order for them to obtain the best flavor and aroma.
Chappi is online now Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:56 AM #15
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by certaintly View Post
why other than the CBD one?
I'd be growing these outside, so with sunlight (will that make a difference?)
What does "cure" mean?
CBD probably won't provide the effect you're looking for. If you're using the sun then not getting too close is pretty easy. Curing is the storage stage in the life of a bud which comes between end of drying the flower, but before smoking it.
Old 12-08-2016, 12:19 PM #16
certaintly

ah ok! thanks guys!
Old 12-09-2016, 02:27 AM #17
jaype

jaype will become famous soon enough
Brothersgrimm.com has re-released his C99 and some other saliva leaning strains. Check them out. I have a couple of his new crosses now that hasn't been released yet and been holding onto them.
jaype is offline Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:25 AM #18
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Any Jack Herer, Haze, C 99....always uplifting/happy!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:27 PM #19
certaintly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
CBD probably won't provide the effect you're looking for. If you're using the sun then not getting too close is pretty easy. Curing is the storage stage in the life of a bud which comes between end of drying the flower, but before smoking it.

so it's getting kinda close to the date where ill have to start curing them, any idea exactly how long is too long to cure them so that they dont lose the "up" effect?
Old 03-23-2017, 12:40 AM #20
PDX Dopesmoker

Smoke it all as fast as you can