Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > FREEBIES (SeedBoutique & SeedBay)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Seed Boutique!
FREEBIES (SeedBoutique & SeedBay) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2016, 02:41 AM #891
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
To me Seedbay/Boutique is like a stoner best friend. Sometimes they may take a bit of time to get back to you, sometimes they may screw up a little bit. This is an entity run by people so shit happens. However it is an entity that is run by good people, so usually you get more than what you asked for, usually you get a sweet ass deal on super rare stuff, and all the time they are trying their best and being honest, which says a hell of a lot to me in todays shifty world gone mad. So a big thank you to the people behind the scenes...

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

If you want peace, you'll never get it with violence. -John Lennon

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 04:47 PM #892
udontknowme

udontknowme has a spectacular aura aboutudontknowme has a spectacular aura aboutudontknowme has a spectacular aura aboutudontknowme has a spectacular aura about
Just received my Sweet Blue seeds which i ordered after realising i could get my Dolce Sativa seeds for half the price Chimera is charging by ordering the last of the Sweet Blue (same seeds) from SOL and with the added bonus of a free pack each of Donk and Bluebonic as well , well chuffed cheers
udontknowme is online now Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:24 PM #893
King shango

King shango will become famous soon enoughKing shango will become famous soon enough
What freebies do they have now I ordered sum kush o nesia wondering if il get any with just 1 small order
King shango is offline Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:36 PM #894
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by King shango View Post
What freebies do they have now I ordered sum kush o nesia wondering if il get any with just 1 small order
Does it really matter what ya get for freebies?
If it does then make a request. You may not get what you request but then again... You just might!

These folks have been giving away some killer gear over the last couple years.
MJPassion is offline Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:51 AM #895
King shango

King shango will become famous soon enoughKing shango will become famous soon enough
No just never ordered from there b4 I didn't order for the freebies was just trying them out bless
Old 01-13-2017, 02:47 PM #896
King shango

I think they take the piss more than week and still nothing from these con artists an in the uk there the worst customer service iv had
Old 01-13-2017, 03:56 PM #897
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Here we go, yet again.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:08 PM #898
King shango

It's my bad having a sh!t day should not of come on here being so disrespectful. It's all sorted now after pm from clarance sorry for my rudeness and thanks for the help