What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi skunk, bigbud and white rhino sog/scrog.

thc43

Veteran
Hi fatboyOGOF,

Havnt got much info on this rhino i got it as a clone about 5 years ago, the grower i got it off got it as a clone some time before. Along with bigbud they have stood the test of time in my grows with a few new strains comming and going.. shared with mates and mates folks one liking it soo much he went as far as saying its the best over all strain hes grown in 20+ years.

Some of your issues sound formilia she isnt a heavy feeder, slower veg oddly slow in first week but then goes nuts(***Doesnt like stressed conditions**), and doesnt respond well to tipping like Bigbud does until root system is of size a good couple of weeks from rooting. Basicly can be a biatch but rewarding when she produces frosty cobs.. Goes well scrogged, and produces good bud under the canopy or under low light levels ..

Just about harvest time :woohoo:

With soo many marks on my calander im starting to loose count of days/ weeks :badday: somewhere between 8 and 9 weeks today, looks like the bigbud is ready needing a flush and the rhino only a few days behind about 10days togo. Over the last week ive flushed all of the plants with a low ec res mix Only canna coco nute 1.3ec and canna zym.
About time for my to set up a small 20/ 30litre res to start plain water or 0.5ec flushing of the older plants..

Bigbud looking alittle sad since lowering the EC but looks about done

White rhinos could go longer alot more trics over this time last week.

:yummy:

Day 7Flor 2x plant scrog with a few Bag seed scattered around ready to flower when theres room.

thc43

Veteran
day 67/70 Harvest day for the older bigbud plants..

White rhino day 67/70

WR still needs a day or two to fully finnish harvest right on 10weeks :joint: . Trics on both strains are atleast 15% amber bigbud and very cloudy white on the white rhino.

The grow full bloomin a couple of days before harvest :dueling:. Just need to take alittle more care and more regular res checks and im sure i can improve on next grow/s

Recently flowered bigbud and white rhino scrog @ day 13

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Wow thc43, everything looks amazing, big bud has filled out nicely, have some nice tailing. Rhino could be another choice I go with next year, she has awesome tailing too. You're going to have a great harvest man.

B/R

fatboyOGOF

howdy thc43.

you let the rhino go for 70 days?? damn. i was thinking it was a 60 dayer. we shall see. i got 8 males and 1 female. man am i bummed. fortuately i have 18 clones of stonehedge and swiss bliss to fill my ball jars! :)

i kept the nicest 2 males and will be making many beans. hopefully the f2s will be worth the wait.

nice looking gro bro. have fun and be safe!