What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med Tree Seeds Continuum

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I took a few samples of each pheno and ran some tests on them today. I was a little disappointed to see the amount of THC being as high as it was. I was hoping for as close to zero THC as I could get. Sounds so wrong to hope for no THC. LOL

Anyway, I am going to send some samples off to a lab. And, I also need to do my own TLC on it but based on the quick color tests, I would say the THC content is probably low to moderate. If I had to put a number on it, probably about 7% to 10%. I can't put a percent number on the CBD since I don't have a color scale for maximum CBD like I do THC but if I had to guess based on all the tests I have run and the transparency of the results, I would say the CBD content is moderate to heavy.

Since I am going to send this to a lab, I am going to guess so I can see if I am close.....

7% THC - 12% to 15% CBD

Just for shits and giggles, here are some shots of the tests. I'll try to describe the pics as best I can.

Pic one is the test results after 15 minutes. As you can see, all 3 phenos are just about the same with pheno 2 being a tiny bit the winner. Pheno 2 was also the frostiest plant so it makes sense.

In the background, you can see my baselines. On the left rear is a nice Landrace Afghan. Very high in THC and almost zero CBD. On the right rear is some stems from the pheno 3. This should show the lowest amounts of everything,

picture.php

This next shot is the results of the THC test. The lightest on the far right is the stems which is probably 1 or 2%. Center is the Afghan at somewhere around 15% to 20% (so say the breeders). Far left is the Med Tree Continuum. Looks about half way between the 2. Perhaps a little more. Low, moderate and heavy is about all I get with these tests (for now).

picture.php

Here are the CBD tests. Since I don't have a max color like the Afghan for a 'heavy' we can only look at transparency. Left is Afghan (0% or close) and the right is the Med Tree Continuum. Looks about half way, again.

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks to Curt and Funk for the knowledge to run the tests. :)

DJbigbud

Ive got some med tree 'super rich' fems that I was thinking about trying to grow outside, breeder doesnt seem to respond to messages on here or instagram and I cant find any real info on the web either...

Sante

In DoPa
Ive got some med tree 'super rich' fems that I was thinking about trying to grow outside, breeder doesnt seem to respond to messages on here or instagram and I cant find any real info on the web either...
I found the same issue, no answer from ectraveler here or medtree breeder from IG...simply forgot it and spent my money and my time with people that deserve it.