What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Sweet Cindy & Sour Strawberry Coco Grow

Kaskadian

Veteran
Do the sour strawberry have strong lateral growth or do the grow similar to sour bubble?

All my sour strawberry plants have been very short/squat with very short internode spacing.

That being said, lateral growth has been decent and these plants really "bush up" with lots of side growth working their way up towards the light. I think they'd perform well if you were looking to scrog them, or LST them.

:tiphat:

Kaskadian

Veteran
Quick update... these little beasts are growing so fast they're looking different every single day. Feeding full strength nutrients daily now. Giving one day of "flush" where I'm only giving them PH'd water once a week. I'll be flowering them very soon... I'm going to try to get them all sexed this week, transplant into 5 gallon containers and then they're off to flower a few days after transplanting.

Attachments

• bog2120181.jpg
    bog2120181.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 9
  • bog2120182.jpg
    bog2120182.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 8
  • bog2120183.jpg
    bog2120183.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 9

Kaskadian

Veteran
Evening/Morning Folks!

Plants were transplanted tonight into 18L/5 gallon containers. This will be there final transplant. I've put the plants under the 600w HPS to acclimate for a little bit before the light cycle is switched. Light is being kept approximately 50-60cm/20-24" away from the canopy and will be gradually lowered until it's about 35cm/14" away. They're still under 18/6 until then. I was running out of space in the veg tent with everything else going on in there.

Lighting is a 600w air cooled HPS. I have an additional 400w HPS that I might toss in there later, but I'll see how they begin to develop under the 600 in a 4x4 space. I've had good success with both 600w & 1000w in that area.

The light has been running for a few hours now and temps are stable at 22.2C/72F. The exhaust dropped the entire rooms temp down from 25.5C/78F even with the additional light in the grow room.

Thanks for stopping by! :huggg:

Kas

Root P0rn

Canopy