What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenpinky's dump house

greenpinky

Hey now it's been a while, been on IG a bunch, but I've never left my roots, been pheno hunting the last year super hard. A good friend of mine gifted me some russet mites. So after trying every natural way to kill those bastards. I finally won the war. So naturally I needed more keepers. So I popped some DNA genetics Florida og(Florida cut x og18) and Florida lemons(Florida cut x lemon skunk) so the description of these has changed on the web site it originally said Florida cut was TK. So who knows.. the just of it was I found 1 keeper out of the 2 packs, it was the Florida og. Really stacked on smell and frost.this is her at about 30 days.
picture.php

Sry no pics of her finished.

Then I popped a bunch of self made seeds. Highland ox x agent Orange x V.G's bubba s1 x dna's cataract kush.

The highland ox and agent Orange seeds I got off here as free bees. Forgot the dudes name but a bad ass old school cross that is straight orange haze. The V.G's bubba s1 was a male I found out of 2 packs, a real beast that purpled at 7weeks. Then the cataract kush was a fire cut from a pack of seeds. Then, Found a good male and hit a few females to search threw the f2's. I'm looking for that gas, coffee, kush, orange taste. I know it's a long shot. My main goal is to run this line and find what I want then introduce some more older genitics into it.. I want something no one has. I'm kinda tired of seeing the same old strains get bottled necked even more.. I bet that dosi, or any of the new hotness is at a f30 at least. Sorry for the rant, in not going to show the teen pics, they are in my albums.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greenpinky

Came across a pheno that had crazy long hair and was bomb kushie, goodness.
She got the name red headed step child.
picture.php

greenpinky

Jan 11th just transplanted
picture.php

Added a few friends and Jan 19th topped and foiler spray.

picture.php

And a shot of the flower room, running a bunch of testers, and self crosses. Trying to find a star for some green house growing..

picture.php

And lastly the wife had some bomb New Mexico love for me when I got home.

picture.php

Much love,
Everybody dies, but only few live (braveheart)

greenpinky

And the 3rd I did, some heavy defoiltation, on the tops of the one side, I hate running 2 different strains together in the same unit , but I'll make it work.
picture.php

greenpinky

A little update I originally planned to flip these lady's in 30 days, but my air pump went out and with out me noticing for 2 days the lady's got stunted. They were hurting so I'm going to give them a extra week and flip the 20th. That'll be 37 days.

picture.php

Did a little d.i.y. with some quantum boards, very happy how they turned out 2x 288qb.dimmable On each with 4 to fill a 4x4 room.

picture.php

And lastly doing some more testing for sanctuary gardens these are sacari f2, and diesel stomper

picture.php

All up with 100% germ rate.. can't wait!

Latest posts

Latest posts