What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Direct sowing in guerrilla one case of sucess

Pédetoddy

I make 3 holes in local soil ( acid, low nutrients but good texture and clay content) 1,5x 1,5 foot .
I mixture this soil with dolomitic lime, agricultural lime and 4-14-8 NPK.
I treat 3 feminized seeds of SODK auto with the sistemic insecticides imidacropid, and fipronil ( a very very smal amount) and plant each one in prepared soil.
Is spring in southern hemisphere
Is rainny climate in spring here.
Ever of 3 seeds have survive and is growing.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75332&pic

Pédetoddy

picture.php

Easy7

Veteran
Seeds cost too much for me to go that easy with them. Sure looks nice!

Even small grows cost a lot. I would feel insecure if I went as cheap as possible. I hear down south they don't really spend a lot and herb is cheap. America spends a huge fortune on cannabis.

Pédetoddy

Hello Easy7.
I buy seeds from north hemisphere too, but i plant them and multiply to get many seeds, eletric energy here is very expensive. Backyard grow is impossible because nosy people.

troutman

Seed Whore
Seeds cost too much for me to go that easy with them. Sure looks nice!

Even small grows cost a lot. I would feel insecure if I went as cheap as possible. I hear down south they don't really spend a lot and herb is cheap. America spends a huge fortune on cannabis.

The idea is to buy some seeds and make a seed run.

Then you'll have 1000's of seeds to play with. :tiphat:

Pédetoddy

Seedling of "limãozinho do sul"a strain from south Brazil near of Uruguai,director sowed in guerrilla
picture.php

Another limãozinho do sul
picture.php

(Green haze x thai ) x( green haze x thai)
picture.php

Arnold.

Put the seeds in water 24h before sowing, use straw as cover (or something else) to protect the young seedlings from the sun, rain and snails/animals. Water in and let live.
For the animals it is really important to use a small mesh screen. Mouse love sprouts, as do birds.

Easy7

Veteran
I don't risk seed. The boys and girls with tens of thousands can. Also the season here is short, so sexing for vegging plants takes away when crowded.

The seedhouse jr with new york wire stapled on the bottom is a pop up mini seedhouse. Germ is a vunerable period as is early veg. Slugs will eat the little ones overnight. Really have to baby the little starts.

rexamus616

Veteran
Well done Pédetoddy

Keep up your guerilla growing!

Next grow you should try to make a 'nursery' for the young seedlings.... You should not need those chemicals.... Just some fine/small hole wire mesh to stop mice/rodents.... and maybe something for snails/slugs...

It is not always so easy to transport plants/seedlings to a remote location.... It is a great idea to germinate at your location, or somewhere nearby....

eletric energy here is very expensive. Backyard grow is impossible because nosy people.

i have this problem too!

Good luck with your grow....

Up the Southern Hemisphere! hahaha... :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts