What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

yts farmer

Veteran
Can you guys get canna rhizotonic in the states?

I read that soaking seeds in neat rhizotonic overnight softens the shell on the seed.

Peace

yts farmer

Veteran
Well I've just ordered some hell breath and triple chem face, hope i get blessed up in the BOGO. Was a tough choice between the hell breath and after 8 i can tell you, lol. When ordering there wasn't anywhere to put a request so I'll leave it to the ganja gods:tiphat:

Peace.

Some more pics, these are more current:

picture.php

Orange Chem day 56 in DWC

picture.php

Chemodo Breath #1 day 56 in DWC

picture.php

Chemodo Breath #2 day 49 in organic soil

picture.php

Thank You Jerry day 49 in DWC

picture.php

Hell Star #3 clone in new home

MR_Falcon

Veteran
some nice lookin' plants in here. these Mycotek strains caught my eye as I was browsing around for some new seeds. I'll def. follow along, love to support some dank seed from N.E. :bongsmi:

Bmac1

Veteran
No doubt. That chemodobreath caught my eye for sure. They both look great but that #1 looks crazy good.

No doubt. That chemodobreath caught my eye for sure. They both look great but that #1 looks crazy good.

I'm not convinced #1 is better than #2. This is my first run on #2 and I am a much better DWC gardener than organic soil. The true test will be smoking obviously but also running #2 in DWC.

#3 is organic soil as well and I think that may be the one Ive been looking for. I also just popped #4 and #5.

B

bigganjabud

My package said its left the international delivery center and is on the way to its destination!!!

Oh yeah!!!