What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organics round 2

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I like your idea of planting directly into those containers. :)

Those plants look frosty and, from your descriptions, smells are nice and intense. :D :D Great work bmac. :)

Bmac1

Veteran
Im giddy with anticipation. I was quite impressed with 40 day glue smoke, I cant wait to see what 65-70 days will do. They are really fattening up now and the frost is great. So stinky that Im getting paranoid about harvest time, lol.

Has anyone had any luck with odor devices like Vaportek?

http://www.vaportek.com/vaportronic/

I have Ona gel as well but I really need to be careful with harvest time. I may need to crawl in the tent and harvest to keep the filter working correctly.

Muad' Dib

Is it a bit late for a seat?... Have I missed anything?

7Nl3eoN.gif

Much support Bmac1 !!

Vibes

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im giddy with anticipation. I was quite impressed with 40 day glue smoke, I cant wait to see what 65-70 days will do. They are really fattening up now and the frost is great. So stinky that Im getting paranoid about harvest time, lol.

Has anyone had any luck with odor devices like Vaportek?

http://www.vaportek.com/vaportronic/

I have Ona gel as well but I really need to be careful with harvest time. I may need to crawl in the tent and harvest to keep the filter working correctly.

Was contemplating ordering one. A decent tax return has me window shopping.

Apparently (according to a few posters here) the unit is just a small fan and controller. The cheapskate in me, wildly confused with an influx of disposable income, is just ordering the cartridge. Less of a gamble if it turns out crap.

Bmac1

Veteran
Another photo dump from day 53. We are rounding third and heading for home. The Lime Cookies and the GG#4 are getting fatter by the day and stink stink stink. As you can see from the pics, the forum cut just does not like something I am doing. The GG#4 is very very floppy but I am quite happy with how she and LC are stacking.

Group shot day 53

picture.php

Here is a better pic of the forum and as you can see, she could be much happier it seems.

picture.php

GG#4

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
1 more GG#4

picture.php

Lime Cookies - I have since cleaned the smudge on the lens. Didnt notice it till afterwards.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Welcome aboard folks.

So Ive been itching to pop some beans despite coming into some nice cuts and sent a few for a swim tonight.

I literally stared at my stash for an hour trying to decide on which 4 strains. It was so hard and truly the downside of being so small scale.

I ended up dropping 5 of Rez's Chemdog x Sour Diesel cause I know the germ may suffer on these. I popped 3 each of Super Lemon Haze x OGer99, Dank Haze f2 which were gifted by friends and 3 of Bodhi's Sunshine Daydream. I wish I could pop 40-50 beans but just do not have the ability right now.

Looking forward to see what comes of them.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i recently did a pack of rez sssdh i got as freebies from the bay last year and got 8/10 germinated with zero special treatment.

i love a seed run! sounds like a good selection.

JVault

Looking real good Bmac! All of the flowers look stellar and on point. Are there any lime profile coming from the Lime Cookies? Either way everything is looking good and the thread so far has been a awesome read!

JV

Latest posts

Latest posts