What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FAMILY Jewels V.2

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
New shot´ here F.U.C.K´em FAM :tiphat:

Coastal Collision (new selction female)
picture.php

CORE Pollen Chuck
picture.php

ChemDogD/C99 (C99 phen)
picture.php

ChemDogD/C99 (C99 phen)
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fam Damily..the Fams on fire. Version II is on fire, 6 friggin pages of classy cannabis already..wow.. I thought I might slip in a little grease from my macro thread...Rez's HazeDog from last fall. Keep up the great work Fam...DD

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
My first shot at hydro...

Been growing since 1999 and this is my first plant not grown in soil (with the exception of a few experimental plants in coco).

I went with a water farm because I've heard they're a good starting point for those wanting to try hydro. Not ready to ditch soil and totally switch to hydro yet but so far I'm really impressed with the results...low maintenace and the growth rate compared to soil is through the roof.

So what do you guys think?

Super Lemon Haze at 22 days flower.

...and her in the kitchen for size reference.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
My first shot at hydro...

Been growing since 1999 and this is my first plant not grown in soil (with the exception of a few experimental plants in coco).

I went with a water farm because I've heard they're a good starting point for those wanting to try hydro. Not ready to ditch soil and totally switch to hydro yet but so far I'm really impressed with the results...low maintenace and the growth rate compared to soil is through the roof.

So what do you guys think?

Super Lemon Haze at 22 days flower.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4542&pictureid=853128View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4542&pictureid=853129View Image

...and her in the kitchen for size reference.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4542&pictureid=853130View Image

Nice job 5LG!

Looks like an awesome job, especially for your first run! Keep doing what you're doing.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good in here, 5LG..nice hydro. Simple_G...lovin' that chem! PeterPan - geez. :respect: F.A.M.

UK Livers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

First couple times I over feed...this time I back off things in the mix, and took too much away. She's been hungry pretty much the whole time, but her nugs don't seem to mind too much. Think she is not quite 5wk here...

little tiny sativa trichs and a high that matches...

dank.Frank

Last edited: