What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

triangle kush

O

OGvenom

here some triangle kush day 52 i believe this is the s1 that krome popped from what ive been told.
tk.jpg
tk8.jpg
tk7.jpg
tk3.jpg

true grit

Veteran
As he stated its a/the krome s1- bla bla, been over the fact that Triangle is low yielding, lanky OG. Id prefer this one if it smokes the same myself and that will be determined shortly.

O

OGvenom

I keep coming back to look at this one bro....think I'm hooked.

she looks like a keeper to me bro hope she is

sorry mang that looks nowhere near the TriangleKush......looks like katsu bubba to me........

no bubba here bro she's straight og s1 that krome popped from what ive told

As he stated its a/the krome s1- bla bla, been over the fact that Triangle is low yielding, lanky OG. Id prefer this one if it smokes the same myself and that will be determined shortly.

me 2 plus im a indica fanatic so ill take the s1 over the real triangle kush

O

OGvenom

I thought the s1 that krome popped is now what we call THE WHITE.

But that doesnt look like the white or tk.

Dank nonetheless though.

no sir krome was gifted the white he never popped it,from what i was told the triangle kush s1's are producing more indica plants

are these available anywhere ?

this is a clone only not available anywhere that im aware of

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that doesnt look low yielding at all looks fat! post up some pics when shes dried and cured....looks bomb.

C

cheesey

no sir krome was gifted the white he never popped it,from what i was told the triangle kush s1's are producing more indica plants

this is a clone only not available anywhere that im aware of

here's a compilation of various posts Krome made about The White/tk:

Quote:
Simply awesome Stretch. It's good to see how she'll do in so many different environments. It was my pleasure to get her out there for others to enjoy. It's why we're all here isn't it? Can't wait to see how she turns out. Don't be scared to use the molasses with her either.
Quote:
The real lineage of the white will probably just remain a mystery like so many other coveted strains out there. I've already discussed what was told to me by the friend who passed it along, but for the sake of allowing Stretch's thread to remain on track and keep everything civil I'll state it again: the exact lineage of the white is unknown and will probably remain that way. At this point I could care less what the exact lineage is. She's a cut that's been deemed worthy to be run to the full potential and should be enjoyed by many. I'm super stoked to see her thriving in the care of others. Enjoy her my brothers and sisters, I know I have.
Quote:
as far as the triangle goes, the only real info I have on it is that it came from some seeds labeled Triangle some 8 or so years ago. A friend grew it and gave it to another friend because "it wasn't that good." Yeah right! It has become the crowd favorite where I live. It's only called "the white" because that's the color of the buds. No light green, or green tint at all. Simply white with some orange hairs. I don't think it has any relation to widow or rhino or anything else white. It just looks so white that it is always referred to as "that white stuff.
Quote:
It really is a shame to see this nonsense following along wherever the white shows up. Like I've said once, and I'll say it again, I don't think we'll ever know the EXACT lineage of the white. It was given to me called the triangle. And the buck stops there. That's all of the info I got on it and that's all that's ever turned up. My buddy who originally sourced the cut to me might be able to get more info on it, but I know for a fact he's not going to do it. Why? Cause he doesn't care. It is what it is, a good cut. It's not the end all by any means. There are so many varieties out there that are simply amazing that it's just impossible to put a tag on the best. What's the best to me surely isn't the best to the next person. So why can't we leave it at that? To be honest, I always thought that the white was an extremely exceptional plant from the first time that I was packed a bowl. The fitting thing to do with such a thing is to spread her far and wide so that she can be enjoyed by many, and that's exactly what was done. With how everything works, if you are somewhat connected in this community I'm sure you can track it down by now.

It's funny how these cuts can make people act. It's like people are out there searching for some type of notoriety or something, want to be famous or known for something. Trust me, that was never my intention. Where I live, shit like "Krome's white," is what gets people busted. I never want to be fully associated with a strain, at least in my home town. Thank goodness for handles. But now I see people out there talking about how they're going to make sure the white gets into the med clubs for everyone to enjoy, acting like it hurts me. That's exactly what the plan was, for everyone to eventually get access to her. It's just that things take time. The way that some people come across acting as if I actually owe them a cut or something is actually appalling. I don't owe any one person a thing. I work hard for my own and if I decide that I want to share then that's up to me, but to bitch cause someone doesn't just jump when you say jump is just too funny for me. This online thing is starting to get a little out of hand. I'm not sure if many of you realize how real it is out here. Not everyone is in a med state and has a med card. Many people are out here risking their necks every day and should something go wrong who will they turn to. Will I be able to ask those who I gave cuts to for help should I get busted? Just some things to think about. I'm pretty much over all of the drama that comes with so many of these cuts. I passed this thing along for everyone to enjoy, not to bicker and bitch about.

And for the record, I've been growing the white for close to 7 years now and I'm positive the cut was around for at least two years prior to me getting it. For someone to be so naive as to think that Humboldt is the only place where good cuts come from is asinine. I'm not here to argue with anyone about anything. I've said my part and I just wish people would enjoy the pics, add constructive criticism if you have some, or just ignore it if you don't like it. That's pretty much it.

Hippie420

It's funny how this guy is posting the same plant photo'd from different angles different light potioning and different exposure and none of you notice it... fucking christ... btw he's not very good at it either someone got a D- in high school photography....

Look at the Sheeple

O

OGvenom

here's a compilation of various posts Krome made about The White/tk:

Quote:
Simply awesome Stretch. It's good to see how she'll do in so many different environments. It was my pleasure to get her out there for others to enjoy. It's why we're all here isn't it? Can't wait to see how she turns out. Don't be scared to use the molasses with her either.
Quote:
The real lineage of the white will probably just remain a mystery like so many other coveted strains out there. I've already discussed what was told to me by the friend who passed it along, but for the sake of allowing Stretch's thread to remain on track and keep everything civil I'll state it again: the exact lineage of the white is unknown and will probably remain that way. At this point I could care less what the exact lineage is. She's a cut that's been deemed worthy to be run to the full potential and should be enjoyed by many. I'm super stoked to see her thriving in the care of others. Enjoy her my brothers and sisters, I know I have.
Quote:
as far as the triangle goes, the only real info I have on it is that it came from some seeds labeled Triangle some 8 or so years ago. A friend grew it and gave it to another friend because "it wasn't that good." Yeah right! It has become the crowd favorite where I live. It's only called "the white" because that's the color of the buds. No light green, or green tint at all. Simply white with some orange hairs. I don't think it has any relation to widow or rhino or anything else white. It just looks so white that it is always referred to as "that white stuff.
Quote:
It really is a shame to see this nonsense following along wherever the white shows up. Like I've said once, and I'll say it again, I don't think we'll ever know the EXACT lineage of the white. It was given to me called the triangle. And the buck stops there. That's all of the info I got on it and that's all that's ever turned up. My buddy who originally sourced the cut to me might be able to get more info on it, but I know for a fact he's not going to do it. Why? Cause he doesn't care. It is what it is, a good cut. It's not the end all by any means. There are so many varieties out there that are simply amazing that it's just impossible to put a tag on the best. What's the best to me surely isn't the best to the next person. So why can't we leave it at that? To be honest, I always thought that the white was an extremely exceptional plant from the first time that I was packed a bowl. The fitting thing to do with such a thing is to spread her far and wide so that she can be enjoyed by many, and that's exactly what was done. With how everything works, if you are somewhat connected in this community I'm sure you can track it down by now.

It's funny how these cuts can make people act. It's like people are out there searching for some type of notoriety or something, want to be famous or known for something. Trust me, that was never my intention. Where I live, shit like "Krome's white," is what gets people busted. I never want to be fully associated with a strain, at least in my home town. Thank goodness for handles. But now I see people out there talking about how they're going to make sure the white gets into the med clubs for everyone to enjoy, acting like it hurts me. That's exactly what the plan was, for everyone to eventually get access to her. It's just that things take time. The way that some people come across acting as if I actually owe them a cut or something is actually appalling. I don't owe any one person a thing. I work hard for my own and if I decide that I want to share then that's up to me, but to bitch cause someone doesn't just jump when you say jump is just too funny for me. This online thing is starting to get a little out of hand. I'm not sure if many of you realize how real it is out here. Not everyone is in a med state and has a med card. Many people are out here risking their necks every day and should something go wrong who will they turn to. Will I be able to ask those who I gave cuts to for help should I get busted? Just some things to think about. I'm pretty much over all of the drama that comes with so many of these cuts. I passed this thing along for everyone to enjoy, not to bicker and bitch about.

And for the record, I've been growing the white for close to 7 years now and I'm positive the cut was around for at least two years prior to me getting it. For someone to be so naive as to think that Humboldt is the only place where good cuts come from is asinine. I'm not here to argue with anyone about anything. I've said my part and I just wish people would enjoy the pics, add constructive criticism if you have some, or just ignore it if you don't like it. That's pretty much it.

good info on the white thnx for sharing

the white aka triangle
and the triangle kush are 2 different plants

T

TOKA

Does anybody know if this is the cut moonshine works with? Coz i heard he works with the s1 of TK also and this looks hella lot better than the original TK.

T

TOKA

Actually on taking a proper second look i'd be surprised if this wernt bubba, its got them waxy lookin leaves.

webguy

hmmm

hmmm

Does anybody know if this is the cut moonshine works with? Coz i heard he works with the s1 of TK also and this looks hella lot better than the original TK.

Why would moonshine go through all the trouble of making bx3's with an s1 when the cut is still available or at least going around? Unless the triangle kush cut itself is the s1.