Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

Thread Title Search
Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2020, 02:28 PM #11
f-e

f-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNATORIUM View Post
Outdoor weed is porblem it is contaminated with bugs,
insects, insect droppings, soil, sand, pesticides, acid rain and everything that comes in contact with it as it grows.
to ask me only for smoking and making oil should be allowed well-grown plant according to GMP standards from indoor cultivation with controled envirnoment.

Outdoor grown organic is only good for ropes,plastic and building material.
And that Eco-BIo and stories like that are for stupid people who like to suck dick of marketing hypes.
Everything you consume today will probably be from a field or fish pond.

Yummy
f-e is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 05:16 PM #12
CANNATORIUM

CANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really nice
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post
Everything you consume today will probably be from a field or fish pond.

Yummy
Yes, but I will not smoke anything from what I will eat.
And meat and other is washed and inspected prior packing if you dont know just one info.
Vegetables and fruit I will wash to myself prior consumation and anything moldy or things like that will be removed.

But not anything of it will be smoked.
Weed is sticky and it makes layers while flower every layer is hardly contmainated with sand,soil and insects this is fact not my imagination.
So you dont get sick of weed you get sick of contaminated weed.

Even for food FDA have ratio of contamination of incescts and others things.

Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 110.110 allows the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to establish maximum levels of natural or unavoidable defects in foods for human use that present health hazard...

It is nothing personaly enoy your eco bio sun grown.
I stick to my indoor.

If you know someone with allergy and if you eat lil bit of chocolote his allergy will be worsten thats why people while having alergy are said to avoid chocolate.
Do you know why cuz of this.

According to the FDA, whose official guidelines state that chocolate can legally contain up to 60 insect fragments per 100 grams.
certain foods can in fact make your seasonal allergies worse. And chocolate is one of them not cused by raw cacao which in fact help fight alergies.
But procised chocolate with sugar like milka,mars...cuz of contaminated with cocroach and insect on big farms....
I read and learn lot of thing about this...so i just share my knowladge.

Last edited by CANNATORIUM; 11-19-2020 at 05:30 PM..
CANNATORIUM is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:04 PM #13
Somatek

Somatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the rough
There is no acceptance of the idea that neem causes CHS other then those who believe in anecdotes. The current understanding is based off a 2018 study mentioned in this article;
"The 2018 study notes that overconsumption of cannabis can inactivate the TRPV1 receptor, which, in turn, causes nausea and alters gastric mobility.

CHS patients often treat their symptoms with hot showers, eating hot peppers or rubbing hot pepper paste on their bodies to reactivate the TRPV1 receptor and normalize gastric mobility."

It also explains why neem poisoning doesn't make sense. I don't know why people keep repeating unfounded claims based on very questionable "research".

https://leaderpost.com/cannabis-heal...7-6898ba647630
Somatek is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:31 PM #14
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339380

Douglas.Curtis has a thread on it. Check out what he's found.

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 09:36 PM #15
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe has disabled reputation
I wish someone would do a real study on this so this misinformation would stop once and for all.

med-man
eastcoastjoe is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:22 PM #16
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somatek View Post
There is no acceptance of the idea that neem causes CHS other then those who believe in anecdotes. The current understanding is based off a 2018 study mentioned in this article;
"The 2018 study notes that overconsumption of cannabis can inactivate the TRPV1 receptor, which, in turn, causes nausea and alters gastric mobility.

CHS patients often treat their symptoms with hot showers, eating hot peppers or rubbing hot pepper paste on their bodies to reactivate the TRPV1 receptor and normalize gastric mobility."

It also explains why neem poisoning doesn't make sense. I don't know why people keep repeating unfounded claims based on very questionable "research".

https://leaderpost.com/cannabis-heal...7-6898ba647630
100% agree. I posted a link last page too discrediting the idea. There are many articles doing the same.
Crooked8 is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2020, 12:12 AM #17
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
Nvm
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2020, 12:20 AM #18
Somatek

Somatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastjoe View Post
I wish someone would do a real study on this so this misinformation would stop once and for all.
They have, neem is not the cause, the current understanding is that the TRVP1 receptors become inactive and limit gastric mobility, which is why hot showers or capiscasin offer relief as they trigger the same receptors and restore gastric mobility. There is still lots to learn but if you look at the science it they have a decent understanding of the core mechanism now. It's not neem, like many people have been saying for years as the only evidence supporting it is low quality and anecdotal, which also contradicts itself.
Somatek is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2020, 12:23 AM #19
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
I smoke outdoor weed mostly so I'm not worrying about bits and pieces if this or that
a lil bit if neem ain't going to hurt me but it will kill the hell out of the bugs
Neem could build up in your system and cause toxicity. If used that often. Also, it barely “kills” anything imo. I have found it ineffective against - mites, gnats, whiteflies, aphids and caterpillars. Didn't do shit for pm or botrytis. Imo its borderline worthless. I used it in the beginning of my gardening career because it was said to be useful for basically everything. I haven't used it in many years and I have healthier plants than ever. There is also the argument that it reduces the plants ability to breathe because you are literally coating everything in oil that takes 10-15 days to dissipate. I never spray oils anymore for that reason. Not trying to be argumentative here either but outdoor will have loads of “bits and pieces” of God knows what compared to indoor. Stick a bud outside for two months and look at the debris on it after. Do the same with a nug in closet. This is why pre harvest, lightly rinsing your buds is very smart.
Crooked8 is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2020, 12:23 AM #20
Somatek

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339380

Douglas.Curtis has a thread on it. Check out what he's found.
This seems to be the primary source pushing an outdated view that contradicts the current scientific understanding. Read the article I linked above to read why it's not neem poisoning and why it doesn't make sense. Anyone pushing the idea that CHS is caused by neem poisoning is denying science in favour of anecdotal experience. That lacks critical thinking.
Somatek is offline Quote