What's new

It's not just fake vape oils...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/woman-needs-her-ass-amputated-after-enhancing-it-illegal-injections

She had the illegal fillers injected when she was 22 years old and working as a dancer in a club.

She said: “When I was in college I got a job dancing at a club. The first night, after really not making no money on the stage, there was a dancer who walked up to me and she told me that I needed some more booty if I wanted to make some more money. That’s when I found out about the injections that gave me my big booty problems."

She continued: “So I made the appointment and she showed up at my hotel room. She told me she worked for a cosmetic surgeon and that’s how she was able to get her hands on what she needed. I asked her why she was doing it outside of the office and that’s when she told me the procedure was illegal. It’s foolish, definitely, but all I wanted was a big booty.”

She underwent three rounds of injections over a year, but that wasn't enough. And it was during the fourth round that problems began, she said.

Barnes said: "This time I showed up at her house to have my injections, but after leaving my injections were beginning to leak out of my butt. My butt had so many dimples so I called the lady who injected me immediately. She told me it probably could be fixed with a few more shots and that’s how round number five got started."

She continued: “That round of injections, it seemed like it only made my butt bigger. She did not fill in the holes. Then number six happened. It made it a bit worse. There was nothing I could do to fix my butt. After six rounds of butt injections, I believe I spent about seven or eight thousand dollars to get me right here, with these big booty problems.”

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i find it difficult to feel bad for people whos life goes awry when they pursue ridiculous procedures in the name of vanity. that said, i feel sorry for anyone going through something that rough. i wish we were all a little smarter and more humble...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Billy beat me too it..That ass gonna be all tore up now..Yeehaw..To be honest I never liked strip clubs even when I dated a dancer..Living in tourist areas by the ocean all my life ,no need...Yeehaw...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts