What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miss you all ..yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Going through a lot of bullshit..But Cali is legal now..Most of the weed sucks ass tho..Miss ya guys..Trying to to it around again and overcome the darkness..Respekt guys..Down but not out..Luv ya guys..Yeehaw..Getting over the self pity and getting stronger..Peace..

Cvh

Supermod
I'm sending you good vibes my brother.
Let us know if we can help you somehow.

Remember, there's always sunshine after the rain. Good will always overcome evil.
Make correct decisions on a long term basis. Turn your back against people who mean you harm or direspect you someway.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

:ying:

DTOM420

I don’t know ya but I hope the troubles pass soon! I can totally relate to the BS life can throw at ya. It will get better.

Until then, here’s an old Irish proverb I always loved......

“May the road rise up to meet you my friend, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”

YeeeeeeeHaaaw!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Yeeeeeehaw!! Damn dude I wonder what you are up to every now and again. Glad to hear from you. Hope everything gets better real soon for ya.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Welcome back, remember life is full of rough patches, let's hope whatever happened is in the past. Let the healing begin...